The End

Zachs P.O.V:

Dear guys, 

    Thank you for giving me the best year in a half of my life. You guys made everything so much better. But Amanda was my everything I love her so much. I cant live with out her just like she could not live with out me.

    I wish that she didn't leave me. I still cant believe that she did leave me. I messed up sooo much and by the time that I released what I did and how much I messed up She was gone and it was too late for me to fix things. This is none of your guys fault it was all mine I put this apron my self and I will never be able to forgive my self. You guys made my life amazing and I would not be where I was with out you guys.

    Jack you are a amazing guy and I love you so much man. (No homo) Im gonna miss your crazy ramen hair and miss going to the mall with you and living in the same house as you. You are such a great guy and Gabbie is blessed to have you as her boyfriend. I will come to your wedding in spirit hahaha save me a seat. By man!

    Corbyn you are such a great guy. You made life so much fun. You are my fav bean and you are so funny. It amazes me how smart you are sometimes. Continue to explore NASA! I hope everything goes well with Christina. You two are my parents. Keep on being a bean!

    Daniel you are so cool and great! You are a great best friend. I can always come to you with problems and you can always help me out. You will find the girl of your dreams one day and she will be so happy with you. I will miss your giraffe neck and how talented you are. You are so good at playing instruments and you are so great.

    Jonah you are so cool and your style is so amazing. You are such a great guy and Tate is such a great girl. She is so lucky to have you and you guys make each other so happy and you are sooo happy with her and I have seen that change with you. You are such a great friend and I will miss you so much and your Harry Potter loving craziness. 

    I will miss you guys so much you are so talented and great and I am so happy that I was able to be apart of this. Please tell my family that I love them and that I will miss Reese And she is amazing and that I love her so much. Tell Ryan that he is amazing and such a great brother. Tell my mom and dad that I love them and that they were the best parents that I could ever ask for. Tell them that I am sorry that this is so short about them but I just cant be here for another min. Bye guys I love you all so much.

Narrator:

    Zachs body was then found by jack and corbyn when that went to go and get ready for the day in the bathroom. Zach had taken pills as an over dose. The guys were looking for him for the whole night but didn't think to check the bathroom. That is the end of this book thank you for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The end...I hate school I have a lot of work kill me ahwilyfg;osdhbfwgrohw