Part 20

Corbyns P.O.V:

    Man zach is being such a B*tch. He is such a jerk to A. She deserves better than him. If I ever cheated on Christina I would want some one to knock some sense into me. 

Zachs P.O.V: 

    Since I was not welcomed back into the WDW house I went to Alexias house because she invited me over. We watched a movie and it was a romance. I still haven't told her that I was in a relation ship.

    We cuddled on the couch until she fell asleep in my arms. The I later fell asleep holding her close to my body.

    She was so pretty and amazing. But what if A makes it? What do I do then? I will probably have to break up with her soon. 

~3 Days later~

Amandas P.O.V:

    It has been 3 days and I have only seen Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel come in every day. Even Christina flew from NY to come and see me. I saw Jake and Logan every day but only for 30 min to a hour each day. 

    But not once. NOT ONCE have I seen Zach. 

    I asked the boys about where he was and when ever I did they always looked at each other and shook heads saying no and they all looked very worried. They then all looked down and Dani would say "He will be here tmr" but I didn't believe them.

    They said that everyday for the past 3 days and i'm starting to get worried. He hasn't texted me and I haven't texted him because I thought that he was coming. I then decided to try and text him.

Zach+Amanda

A: Hey babe?

(Send at 3:47)

A: Babe? You there?

(Sent at 4:02)

Zach: Hi

A: So they guys have been telling me that you are coming for the past 3 days and u haven't come. I miss you! Where have you been? I need you!

Zach: Im sorry.

A: Zach I should be mad right now but I cant be. Im to sad and depressed to even be man. I just miss you so much. Where have you been?

Zach: Im sorry babe I was just caught up in stuff

A: Too much stuff that you cant even see your dying gf?!

zach: Im sorry A.

A: Are you at least coming today?

Zach: No im sorry A Im busy

A: Busy doing what?!

Zach: im sorry I cant tell you 

A: Omg zach...I have to go im getting my meds now bye zach

Zach: Ok bye

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short but they are going to start getting shorter because there is only going to be 10 more parts to this book. Then I will be starting a Daniel seavey book!