Part 26

Amandas P.O.V:

   I spent all of last night crying. I couldn't take it anymore. The doctor came in to give me my meds. When she wasn't looking I took the needle. 

  "Where did the needle go?" She asked me. "I dont know I dont think that you took it out yet." I lied. She then reached into her bag and took out another needle and began to give me my meds.

Zachs P.O.V: 

   I woke up the next morning feeling like trash. I got out of bed checked my phone for any texts from A. But I didn't get any. I then walked down stairs and all of the guys just stared at me.

  They didn't speak to me until I said "Hey...". 

    "Are you going to the hospital today?" Jonah asked me. "Yes..." I said. "You better go and fix things with her" Dani told me. "I know and I feel terrible and I will fix it." I said.

    Then the phone rang. I wish I never answered it. I wish that I never left that hospital. I wish I didn't run out on her. I wish I didn't cheat. Yes I am saying  it I cheated. I wish that I never met Alexia. 

Phone call

"Hello?" I asked picking up the phone and I can hear someone sobbing.

"Zach?" Someone said and I heard Amandas mom.

"Yes, How are you?" I asked her

"Not to good" She said crying a little

"Why whats wrong?" I asked

"I-its A-A-Amanda" she said.

"I know and Im sorry I will fix things" I told her

"No you dont understand...She- She k-killed her s-self this m-morning" She said.

I then dropped the phone to the ground.

End of phone call

 "Whats wrong?" Corbyn asked me. "I-its A-amanda" I said crying... I was completely sobbing. "Whats wrong with her?" Jack asked. "S-she killed her self this morning" I said completely breaking down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hate school...I hate school...And I dont wanna go today!