Part 13

Amandas P.O.V:

    Beep...Beep...

    Thats all I could hear. I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was darkness. I then started to hear mumbling. Then it turned into screaming. I could hear Jake! And Alissa?!Omg I was so happy to hear there voices! Alissa then came and started to talk to me. The whole time she was talking I couldn't help but wonder where I am or what happened to me. I also could not stop wondering where Zach was. Why wasn't he here.

    I then herd Alissa get up and walk away. I was alone. Or so I thought. I then heard Zach. His voice was all raspy but it felt Nice to hear it. Then a few other people came in and talked to me. I want to hear Zach though. I want to hear him.

    Once the last person left I could almost feel Zach's hand holding mine. He then began to speak. His voice felt so nice it was like I haven't heard it in like forever. 

    "Hey...Babe? Its been a while...Its been over 2 months now. I miss you. I haven't left your side. Its been really hard here with out you. Me and the boys are supposed to go on tour soon. We have been holding it off until you wake up. I love you so much. And I still don't know if you can hear me but I miss you. We all miss you. And im sorry about what happened to our babies. Yes thats right we had twins. They were going to be butieful because they had ur genes. Babe I really really really need you to wake up I love you." He said and then he started to cry and he squeezed my hand.

Zachs P.O.V

    "....I love you" I said while tearing up while squeezing Amandas hand. I missed her so much. For some reason something felt different. I just felt something like she could hear me now like she wasn't able to before. 

     Then something happened. Something amazing happened. I felt her. She squeezed my hand and she squeezed it tight. Then she started to shake and her heart beat stopped but she was still shaking. 

    "NURSE!!!" I called out. Two Nurses and a doctor come running out. "She's going into shock get him outta here" I hear the doctor say as one of the nurses try and get me outta the room. I started screaming and crying and then Logan and Jake came and they held me down.