Part 7

Amanda's pov: at Logan's House
I wake up and throw on some cloths. I feel like poo rn. I walk in and I see Logan making bretfast I then ask him to make me a bunch of food and he does. I think he feels bad for me. We sat down and ate. Logan has been ignoring the baby problem all day but I didn't want to ignore it I wanted to talk about it with Logan I wanted him and Jake to take me to the doctor to see if I am even rlly pregnant even though the tests are 99% accurate. I then said to Logan...
A: lo...I want to go to the doctor to see if I am 100% pregnant and I feel like the doctor should know
L: ok...do u want zach to come?
A: no...just u and Jake Plz?
L: ok I'll call Jake
While Logan called Jake I went in my room and took a shower. I then got ready for the doctor I texted zach and told him I was going he asked if i wanted him to come I said no and then he said that he was so sorry but I didn't respond.
(I also wanted lifia to come)
L: let's go Amanda Lidia and jake are in the car
A: coming
We then drove to the doctors and we waited. Then...
Nurse: Amanda Paul?
I then got up and followed the nurse to my room. They then took my blood pressure and everything elce. Then the doctor came in. He did the aultra sound and there it was. There was a very very little speck that was Supposedly the baby. I then had Jake Logan and Lidia come in and I ft zach.
L:omg amanda
J: I'm gonna be a uncle
L: me to
Z:I-I'm gonna be a dad
Lidia: omg
I was so happy I started crying. I was so happy.we then left. I was quiet the whole car ride and so was everyone elce. I then asked if we could go to the wdw boys house. Logan said yes. He parked and we all went inside. They opened the door and they all hugged me. Ever since me and zach started dating I started to open my self up more and invite more ppl into my life like the wdw boys. Me and zach started talking ab the baby and we realized that we haven't told the fans yet...
Amanda's insta:

Amanda paul: me and zach haven't been completely honest with u guys

Amanda paul: me and zach haven't been completely honest with u guys...going live in 10 min to explain...😧
Unknown: what happened
Imzachherron:it's gonna be ok❤️
Amanda paul:ik ❤️ @imzachherron
Loganpaul: we love you no matter what💕
Jakepaul: ^^^💚
Jackaverymusic: we will help to