Part 21

Amandas P.O.V: 

    It has now been 3 more days since I last talked to Zach. I am getting released from the hospital today and I was wondering if he was ever going to come and visit me. 

     In the past 6 days my condition has gotten worse. The doctor now has given me a 2% chance of survival. 

    I cant even tell zach because he hasn't come to visit me and this is not just something you can tell someone over the phone. I haven't even told the guys yet only Jake Logan and my mom and dad. I decided to text him and ask him if he was ever going to come and visit me so that I can tell him what is happening.

Zach+A

A: Zach...

A: Are you going to come? Its been days! I miss you!

Z: Im sorry A I cant

A: Why not?!

Z: I gtg bye

A: Zach wait!

(Read)

   I was so feed up with him that I couldn't take it any longer. I decided to text the group chat with out Zach in it so that I can ask the guys where zach is and what he is doing.

A+WDW-Zach

A: Guys!

Dani Boi: Whats wrong?!

Jonah: Is everything ok?!

A: No...

Noodles: Whats wrong?!

Cornben: Are you ok?

A: Tell me now!

Cornbean: Tell you what?

A:  Where Zach is?

Dani Boi: oh...Um 

A: Please tell me! I cant stand it any longer. I need to know where he is. I cant be here alone any longer. I need him!

Jonah: If we tell you then you wont forgive us or him.

A: PLEASE TELL ME I CANT TAKE THIS NO LONGER PLEASE IM BEGGING YIU GUYS PLEASE MY LIFE IS ALREADY LIVING HELL PLEASE!

Dani Boi: We will tell you later in person. Its too much to tell you over the phone. But please do not get mad at us but you can get as mad as zach as you want and we are so pissed off at him that he isn't allowed to stay at the house anymore.

A: Where is he staying then?

Noodles: we will tell u there

cornbean: We will be there in 30 min

A: ok.

    While I was waiting for the guys I had to get my meds again and more blood taken. All I can do is think about what zach did. I wonder what he is doing right now. I really want to know why he hasn't been talking to me.

    I decided to text him one last time. I really hope that he will respond to me before the guys came.

Zach+Amanda

Amanda: Zach...The guys are coming over.

Amanda: They are going to tell me where you have been.

Amanda: So do you wanna tell me anything before they come?

Zach: nope

Amanda: ok... Are you ever going to come and visit me?

Zach: I dont know yet...I will try to

Amanda: ok... I just hope u know that I am very upset and its ok if you dont come. Ive been dealing with this for a week without you...I can fight this on my own.

Zach: Im sorry A

Amanda: bye...

Zach: bye:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Im gonna try and update more on this one..I am stopping the Wrong number//Zach Herron book for now and I will continue it once I finish this book.