Part 25

Zachs P.O.V:

  "No its not like that...But..." I said. "THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE HUH?" She asked me. "I never kissed her" I said. "Yeah but you still flirted and stayed at her home and who knows what happened there!" She said.

  "A...I think that we need to break up" I told her. Her face just went blank and she was tearing up. A second later she was completely sobbing. I felt so bad. I got up and I went and tried to hug her but she started hitting me.

  She was kicking and screaming at me and I just needed to get out of there so I ran out of the room. 

  I felt so bad for her. And I dont think that I can go to see Alexia again today. I went to reach into my pocket and my phone was gone. I then thought that I left it at her house so I called a taxi and I went to her house. 

  She opened her door and was excited to see me but she then got sad when I told her that I had to go and I only came back so that I can come and get my phone. 

  I then went to text the guys to go and see if I can come back home and tell the, that I am sorry.

WDW

Zach: Hey guys...I went to see A today and I broke things off...I didn't think that I would feel like this but I feel terrible...

Cornbean: Good you should

Dani Boi: Yea you should

Zach: Listen ok Im sorry im sooo sorry and I will go to the hospital tomorrow to try and fix things. 

Noodles: You better

Jonah: You messed up big time

Zach: Can I come home now?

Dani Boi: Fine

Zach: Thanks guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Im so tired and hungry hahaha