EXPOSED

[ S T A Y  W I T H  M E ]

❛ season one — episode one ❜
❛ eXposed ❜

❛ season one — episode one ❜❛ eXposed ❜

          MY LIFE WASN'T ALWAYS EASY LIKE PIE, my single mother having to constantly work on her mysterious job while I worked my butt off on getting straight A's while managing somewhat of a social life

          MY LIFE WASN'T ALWAYS EASY LIKE PIE, my single mother having to constantly work on her mysterious job while I worked my butt off on getting straight A's while managing somewhat of a social life. Yet I somehow managed to always have my best friend stuck by my side, Andy Strucker. And here I sat in Belleview Acres High School beside him waiting for his parents to finish their talk with the principal. He was most definitely in trouble or the principal called his parents for his grade. Every time I went over to study with him, he'd have an excuse of not to do it.

I laid my head on Andy's broad shoulders closing my eyes for a small little rest but all I could feel were someone's eyes on me instead of the peacefulness I deserved. I flutter my eyes open to a smiling Andy "What?" I ask chuckling in his face.

"Nothing," he chuckles getting back to his drawing. I straighten my back onto the wall and tried to peek at the drawing but Andy was too quick and stealthy for me.

"Come on, Andy! I never get to see your work," I whine like a two-year-old. He simply rolled his eyes jokingly.

"So tell me, why are your parents really here?" I sigh

"The bullies," he mumbles frowning. He looks back down at his sketchbook.

"I'm sorry," I sight placing my head back onto his shoulders soon I felt my body taking a slow toll on me. My eyes shut as my body slump down from Andy's shoulder.

The sound of a loud door slamming shut made my body jump up from its position and walked out Caitlin Strucker "Ready to go kids?" she asks. Andy and I quickly jump up onto our feet as if it was a race. She sends a beaming smile towards us before walking ahead of us with Andy and I slowly walking behind her.

I got into the back seat of Caitlin's car and fasten my seat belt. Caitlin knows I love jamming to songs so she is always playing my favorite songs. As we were driving back home, I was staring off into the distance of North Atlanta suburbs. My body felt its weightlifting as we passed the trees and soon that's all my eyes could see. Trees moving with the silent wind. Then houses came into my sight and my smile grew bigger as we got closer to the Strucker household.