EXODUS

[ S T A Y  W I T H  M E ]

❛ season one — episode three ❜
❛ eXodus ❜

❛ season one — episode three ❜❛ eXodus ❜

          FOR SOME REASON, MY BODY DECIDED to wake up early thanks to all the yelling from the adults

          FOR SOME REASON, MY BODY DECIDED to wake up early thanks to all the yelling from the adults. But it felt nice to be in new clothes other than the dirty ones came with. I move in my sleep so I was surprised to see Andy still intact on the bed. His arm laid onto my waist. I don't know what it is about him lately or with me but all I can do is admire him. My arm is slowly taken out of the grip and gently pushes Andy's hair out of the way. I felt eyes staring at my back so I quickly turn to it and see Lauren smirking.

"Morning," she teases. I roll my eyes knowing exactly where this is going, "you so like my brother."

"I do not," I chuckle with confident.

"Well guess what?" Lauren shrugs.

"What?" I sarcastically gasp.

"He's liked you since you moved to the house across the street. He never stopped talking about you whether it was home or school," Lauren whines. I smile at the thought of Andy talking about me.

"I know where I live, Lauren," I bluntly but jokingly say taking the subject away from Andy and me.

"Don't change the subject," Lauren chuckles.

"Whatever. Let's just wake him up and try to find something to do in this hellhole," I chuckle. I jump out of the bed and begin shaking Andy. He doesn't wake, so I shake him even harder.

"Andy! Wake up!" I yell.

"Come on, Andy. Wake up for your girlfriend," Lauren teases in a sing-song voice. I glared at her.

"He's clearly not waking up," I point out.

"No! Really?! I didn't notice that," Lauren gasps sarcastically which earned her a punch on the arm from me.