OUTFOX

[ S T A Y  W I T H  M E ]

❛ season one — episode nine ❜
❛ outfoX ❜

❛ season one — episode nine ❜❛ outfoX ❜

O N E  Y E A R  A G O ]

          I ACTUALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE MY MOTHER WOULD assume that I wanted to go on this trip to the park with the Struckers while she went to work

          I ACTUALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE MY MOTHER WOULD assume that I wanted to go on this trip to the park with the Struckers while she went to work. Andy skated off "Andy!" Lauren and I exclaim trying to get him to not skate at the moment. He eventually stopped and starting doing tricks around Lauren and me. I smile at the simple tricks he was doing yet I never had the courage to actually get on one myself.

"Wanna try that?" Andy teases.

"No, I'm not gonna do that," I answer.

"Me neither," Lauren shrugs.

"What do you mean?" Andy questions.

"We don't skateboard," I respond in a very obvious tone.

"Yeah, you can. Here, Abella first," Andy steps away and points down at the skateboard.

"Back foot on the tail, front foot halfway up the deck. It's fine, it's easy," Andy explains. I was admiring how he was explaining something so vaguely yet it sounded great coming from him "pop and flick... like a karate kick, okay? Halfway up..."

"I'm gonna fall, no," I chuckle interrupting him.

"No, you... Trust me, okay? I'm... I'll be here. I can catch you," Andy says.

"Promise?" I smile up at him.

"Yeah," he shrugs.

I take a good look at him before rolling my eyes "Fine. Help me up, then," I say holding out my arms. Andy grabs onto to them and for a moment I felt that tiny spark. I shook it off as I got on the board. It was a little wobbly but I knew Andy and Lauren had me cover.