EXTREME MEASURES

[ S T A Y  W I T H  M E ]

❛ season one — episode seven ❜
❛ eXtreme measures ❜

❛ season one — episode seven ❜❛ eXtreme measures ❜

          IT WAS ABOUT TO BECOME ANOTHER TIRING LONG DAY

          IT WAS ABOUT TO BECOME ANOTHER TIRING LONG DAY. So forth, the only thing I've been able to do around here is help with the refugees. Lauren was nowhere to be found, although she was most likely with Wes. My mom was training the other kids while Lorna had a talk with Reed and the rest of the adult mutants. I was figuring out how many cases of water to bring up when my body was pulled away and my mind dozed off from the numbers "Hey!" I exclaim at the person.

"Chill, it's just me," Andy's voice chuckles.

"Andy, now isn't a good time," I sigh.

"Let's go find Lauren," he smiles. I knew he was up to something but I shrugged at the idea and followed him up.

"Andy, we're not even supposed to be up here," I quietly chuckled.

"Don't worry about it," he says taking the last step up. He ushers his hand towards my face. I grab onto it thinking it was just a helping hand but instead Andy kept it. I look at me to catch him already staring and smiling at me. His pointer finger quietly creeps up onto his lip signaling to be quiet then he points to two figures outside of the building. We quietly strutted towards the two, who looked like Lauren and Wes from behind. The two looked like they were about to kiss.

"Hey," Andy yelled interrupting their moment "You guys get checked for herpes, right? I hear it's super contagious."

I smack Andy's arm "Sorry," I mouth to them.

"Way to be a stalker, Andy," Lauren groans.

"Mom told me to come get you. It's lunch," Andy smiles pulling me into his grip. Andy left first while I waited for Lauren.