RX

[ S T A Y  W I T H  M E ]

❛ season one — episode two ❜
❛ rX ❜

❛ season one — episode two ❜❛ rX ❜

O N E  Y E A R  A G O ]

          WE WERE JUST ENJOYING SOME TIME with the Struckers at the bowling alley, didn't think much of it other than the girls had to win

          WE WERE JUST ENJOYING SOME TIME with the Struckers at the bowling alley, didn't think much of it other than the girls had to win. Caitlin was up and barely hit the pins "Oh!" everyone exclaims.

"You may want to reconsider your professional bowling career," my mother teases taking a sip of her soda.

"I told you, the ball is broken," she gasps sarcastically which earned a chuckle from my mom and Reed.

"You sure you don't want to play?" Caitlin asks Grandma Ellen who was lounging in one of the booths drinking as much as she could devour.

"Hell no, I'm not going out there," Grandma Ellen chuckles.

"Come on, mom. Didn't you and dad used to hit the lanes?" Reed reminds her.

"Oh, please. Love of bowling was one of the many things you father and I did not have in common," she explains.

Andy gets up ready to win this game "Observe the master," he says mysteriously. Lauren and I look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Boo," we chant sarcastically clicking our drinks together. The adults laugh at our teasing as Andy prepped his bowling ball.

"Boo," he sarcastically snaps back. He rolls it and it obviously gets a strike.

"Hey!" he cheers from himself. All the adults following with the cheering.

"I am off the hook. Girls are up," Reed announces. Lauren nods towards me as I get up with a fake smile. Andy kept cheering for himself.