3 X 1

[ S T A Y  W I T H  M E ]

❛ season one — episode eleven ❜
❛ 3 X 1 ❜

          "ABELLA? HELLO? ABELLA, PLEASE WAKE UP," the faint voice yells

          "ABELLA? HELLO? ABELLA, PLEASE WAKE UP," the faint voice yells. I could feel my body slowly wake up as someone held me. My body bounced up and down as we traveled in a sort of vehicle. I felt my hand joined up with another. My eyes began to flutter open and the first sight I saw lit my smile up. Andy smiles down at me as he brings his hand onto the crest of my cheek.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You blacked out right after Emse and her clones finished their little speech," Andy shrugs. I shake my head jogging onto my memory before I blacked out as I sat up and cuddled into Andy's side. The views of waving trees along the way back to the Mutant Underground popped in and for a minute there, everything felt at peace.

[ T H E  N E X T  D A Y ]

I look down at the little grave we made for Sonia

I look down at the little grave we made for Sonia. My heart broke just looking at it and how we had to come to terms with everything that happened right in front of my eyes. It felt like I had to relive one of the worst days of my life when my father died. "Everything Dreamer did, she did for everyone here, up until the very end. She could've disguised herself as a human forever, but she chose... to live here with us, her true family," Lorna says. Everyone began placing flowers onto the cage the stood above everything. I am done tolerating evil, why couldn't people just see that every mutant was different?

Marcos began his little speech after the small flower ceremony "It's days like today that remind us we're up against people that don't think of us as human. And they will point to our differences. But the simple fact is this; we love like they do. We die like they do. We grieve like they do. We share that today. Sonia will not be forgotten. And I promise... we will find justice for her," Marcos chokes on his words. This was hard for everyone, especially John, the love of Sonia's life. Andy holds onto my waist tightly guiding my slump body towards the cage to place our flowers. Tears came rushing through my eyes as we walked back to the Underground. The Struckers, my mother and I walked into our little lounging/sleeping area before gathering into seats. Andy and I on my bed. Lauren sat on hers. And as for the parents, all they wanted to do was comfort us.