VII

Third Person's POV

(Y/N) noticed how quiet the green-eyed Cuban was and she wondered what happened but she reminded herself that it was best not to ask. She decided to go to her true work place, seeing that every people there were busy working on one extremely important case.

"(Y/N)? Can you please come see me? By the east wing." Her boss and only close friend said through a phone call. She was glad their place couldn't reach Demi since they made sure no technology would be hacked inside the very building.

Selena was by the medical unit, watching them check someone's vitals but she knew (Y/N) will have a mental breakdown as soon as she wakes up and she have to prepare her friend first before seeing her. "Sel, why did you call me over?" She asked while walking up to her and Selena walked uo to her before (Y/N) could even see the very person by the window. "Before you come closer. I want you to promise me, you won't do anything stupid."

"What is this about, Sel?"

"Just promise me!" The Latina was the only one who cared about (Y/N) and the only one who watched over her ever since Selena's family died. "Fine! I promise!" She screeched not knowing why her friend was acting this way and it was getting on her.

(Y/N) felt her eyes sting and she felt her heartbreak seeing the girl laying lifelessly on the bed. She walked up to the girl kneeling by her side while tears flowed from her eyes and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "W-Where did you find her?" She asked and Selena walked up behind her. "Hailee was out on a mission and she found her lying by the alley near our HQ."

"Fucking Demi did this."

"(Y/N), we don't even know if she did this to her!" (Y/N) glared at her friend who stopped talking then excused herself and walked out to give her friend some time to cool off.

(Y/N) grabbed the cold hands of the girl who laid on the bed lifelessly and felt her heart shatter. "I'm so sorry, Val. I'm so so sorry!" She knew she failed as a friend, sister and as a protector. She promised him she would look out on her like a sister but shit happened and Demi found out as she used the poor girl against (Y/N). She gritted her teeth and kissed the girl's head as she walked out. She grabbed her gun and went to the place where Demi and her would meet up privately when they were still friends.

"Well, well, this is a surprise." A voice came out from the shadows and (Y/N) pointed her gun at the older woman. Her face showed nothing but a blank expression and she knew this was her chance to kill her but noticed a red dot pointed at her chest. "Careful now. You don't want to die along with me." She said sarcastically and (Y/N) scoffed knowing it was better to be in hell with her than let her loved ones get hurt.

"Aww, did Valentine found a way back to you?" She asked and (Y/N) cocked the gun not caring about losing her life as she stared at her former team mate coldly. "See, I don't get why protect her when she used him right?"

"Shut up."

"The way Valentine used him just to get close to you and both make you turn on each other."

"Shut the fuck up."

"The way she let him die while she ran away and let you watch him die."

"Shut the fuck up Lovato!" She screamed and was about to tackle her but felt a dart hit her right shoulder paralyzing her, dropping to the ground like a sack. Demi smirked knwoing that Vives did a nice job and she crouched down at (Y/N)'s level and tilted her head at her. "It's a shame though. We could've did this together and finished off Selena."

"I will never be like you." (Y/N) spatted and lost consciousness as soon as someone hit her from behind. 

***