AUTHOR'S NOTE

First off, I'd like to thank you all for joining me on this journey! I truly hope that everyone who has read Silvia and the Rising Moon enjoyed every moment of it. Now, I'd like to get into a little backstory.
     On May 14, 2017, I woke up after having a dream about a girl who went to Hogwarts during the height of the Soviet Union. Almost instantly, I knew that this girl must have gone to school with the Marauders (who I love dearly.) After some brief research, I decided that Silvia Rhea Lupin would be the perfect protagonist, and later that day Silvia and the Rising Moon began. After that, I had a series of dreams that became important plot points in the story. (The Unknown Soldier, the Maiden of Omnipotence, the heart of Bearstrength, just to name a few.)
     I would also like to thank and credit sodmrnr for the creation and backstories of Flaithri and Conri Erkens. And, I would like to send a shoutout to Harbinger6Phoenix for all the votes! Finally, I'd like to thank huge-catastrophe for being such a big supporter and fan of this story, and for giving me a ton of inspiration for the sequel. (Yes, a sequel is in effect.)
     Thank you, everyone, for all of your support and votes! I will begin updates for the sequel, Callisto the Risen Moon, this Monday, October 30, 2017.

-Lauren