Holly Brought A War

(It's very hard to find a gif where Rowan looks like she wants to kill someone.)

WARNING: UNEDITED!!

Song(s) of the Chapter:

Fuck Authority by Pennywise (yes that's a band lol)

Psycho Killer by The Talking Heads

"No, I love being a personal doorman." Richie circled around the group on his bike. Holly looked ahead as she held her bike beside her, walking beside Eddie. "Really, could you idiots have taken any longer?"

"Shut up Richie." Eddie spoke up.

"Yeah, yeah shut up Richie." Stan added.

"Oh okay. Trash the trash-mouth. I
 get it." Richie said, riding dangerously close to Holly. She stepped to the side quickly to evade getting caught in his path. Her side bumped into Eddie and the two looked to each other with red faces. Quickly, they looked away in embarrassment. Holly's mouth formed into a small smile as she looked to the houses lining the road they walked on.

"Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor, imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." Richie said.

"Shut up Richie, God." Holly groaned, rolling her head on her shoulders. Eddie smiled at her exasperation, appreciating her every move before looking away.

"And she didn't imagine." Bill stopped walking, holding his bike still beside him. The rest of the losers slowed to a stop when they noticed he did. Holly looked to the boy, who's brown hair shined an amber in the sunlight, much like her own. She tightened her ponytail set on the top of her head.

"I s-s-sa-saw something too." Bill admitted. Holly couldn't help but to think back to the dolls spilling out of her closet, her nightmare in which she drowned, and the painting from the store. She knew they where somehow tied all together, just not how. The thoughts and memories, tumbling around in her mind made her uncomfortable. Especially how Eddie's voice lured her to her closet.

"You saw blood too?" Stan questioned. Bill shook his head as Holly became seemingly more interested in her shoes and the ground than the conversation. Her skin crawled as she continued to think of the experiences she had.

"Not blood. I saw g-g-Georgie." Bill stuttered. Holly's heart dropped as she looked up. He wasn't crying, yet she could tell that he wanted to. His brother's murder- or disappearance still unsettled him. She didn't know if he would ever fully recover and nobody expected him too. It was his brother after all.

"It seemed so real, I mean it seemed like him but there was this-"

"A clown." Eddie said. Holly shifted her gaze to him, eyes wide. She remembered how fearful she was when seeing the clown above the water in her dream.

Taunting her.

Laughing at her.

She didn't want Eddie to feel how she did. She wanted him to stay far, far away from anything that would hurt him. And Holly had a feeling that this clown was very capable of harming every one of them.

"I saw IT too." Holly muttered. The group looked to her, waiting for her to continue.

"It made dolls come out of my closet and they-they attacked me." Holly said, looking to Eddie, deciding to leave out the part where IT used his voice to lure her. "Then I had a nightmare. I was drowning and IT was above the water, laughing." She finished, looking around the group.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" The group shook their heads at Richie's poorly timed comment.

"Beep Beep Richie!" Holly yelled at the boy. He glared in response but she could care less, crossing her arms and looking away.