Chapter Three Blog Update

Hello world!

Ealish here!

I just got home from this really cool gaming store that was near the book store. It's one of these cool girl fighter games where the guys have these skimpy outfits. Kind of uninterested in skimpy outfit dudes though.

They kind of look like puffy lipped babies.

Anyway playing this is pretty darn fun actually. I'm really getting into playing this. Kao has been watching me and setting my things onto the couch next to me. His sensors are doing the weird thingy again and he said,"Hey there's a two player mode."

"No you can't play. You broke Mililani's controller last time and she is still pissed.",I said. He seemed to have forgotten what happened last time with Mililani's stuff. She yelled at him for a full hour before apologizing and making him buy her a new one. Koa is so lucky that Mililani is a sweetheart or he'd have been in worse trouble than just that. And he lets out a little whine again as I play the game. Really he's such a big metallic baby.

Uggh.

Anyway I'm off. Going to keep playing the game with my machine dweeb watching me. Whining like a child.

Laters!

Ealish.

Comments:

RozenScarlette said: Where'd your family get Koa? My little sister needs a new bot.

Blossom Babe said: -_- I have no fucking idea okay? What do I look like? Bots'r'us?

RozenScarlette said: Rude. God I thought someone like you'd be nice! You're so mean!

Blossom Babe said: Yeah fuck off. You're blocked.