the reason behind the violence

Naruto snuck into his own window and took a shower, he washed all the blood off of him and sat in the shower...adding to the collection of scars on his legs and arms.

After twenty new additions he watched them heal into scars and growled. He looked at the last of the blood drain and he stood stopped the shower and got dressed. In pajamas and walked downstairs to see a worried Minato.

"You were gone all day." He frowned.

"Uh...sorry?" Naruto sat down.

"Naruto. I heard about the villager. I mean you ha 've got to be kidding me!" Minato growled. "You killed a man!"

"I've almost been killed by villagers...they deserve it." Naruto hissed.

"Naruto do you hear yourself? Your sounding as if you want revenge. And you know that-"

"THAT WHAT!?" Naruto interrupted him. "THAT SASUKE DID THE SAME!? YOU AFRAID I MIGHT GO ROGUE LIKE HE DID!? HUH!? GO ON AND RUB IT IN MY FACE HOW I FAILED TO GET SASUKE BACK. HOW IM TARGETED BY A GROUP THAT WANTS ME DEAD! GO AHEAD AND BEAT! ABUSE ME! DO WHAT YOU MUST! I DON'T CARE! CALL ME A MONSTER AND A DEMON! TRY TO KILL ME! IF THAT SATISFIES YOU IT WON'T MATTER BECAUSE IF I DIE ILL DRAG YOU TO HELL WITH ME!" Naruto growled.

His was trembling and he eyes the not shocked Minato. Naruto flipped the table into the far wall and picked his dad up by the collar.

"If you compare me to Sasuke again...you'll regret it." Naruto threatened Minato's life.

Mina to slapped Naruto across the face. Naruto just looked the other way, brushing it off.

"Speak to me like that again I'll make you regret it...now clean the mess you made. Now!" Minato ordered.

"Fine." Naruto growled and picked the table up and set it down.

He noticed he shattered the picture frame of Minato and Kushina and his eyes twitched. He ran to it and made sure the photo was unharmed. Naruto placed his hand on the floor to stand and his hand got sliced open from the glass and he found another frame and lightly fixed it and put it on the table. Naruto swept the floor and threw the shards in the trash and sighed. Minato looked at the photo and frowned.

"Your grounded for a week. You won't be able to go outside. Now go to your room." Minato folded his arms.

Naruto looked at him and nodded silently. He walked to his room and shut the door gently. He sat in his bed and stared at the ground. Naruto suddenly saw his room flash red with blood for a second and his eyes shot wide open.

He looked at his hands only to see claws. Then bone, the rotting flesh handing from it and he trembled. He blinked and it vanished. He looked up and he was met with two sharingan eyes. He blinked and they were gone. He felt someome hug him...and he teared up.

"Finish what I couldn't...I should have killed you when it was easer too." Kushina smiled softly." Back when you were frail, and weak...now, you are the monsters feared you would become..." she spoke

"I-i'm no monster..." Naruto choked out.

"Your father will grow to hate you as I did..." she mumbled, smiling, her eyes shadowed by her hair.

"H-he would never" Naruto felt tears run down his face.

"Your friends will grow scared, and call you names..." she giggled.

"Stop! Please!" Naruto covered his ears.

He went wide eyed as he felt a sharp pain in his chest  He looked down to see she had stabbed him in the lung. Naruto coughed up blood and gagged, spitting it out.