A Storm Is Coming

Sasuke looked at him with shock. His Sharingan activated and he went serious. He ignored his own wounds and went dead serious.

"How long have you exsisted?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh me? Sense the prison~. Naruto grew weak and sorta broke down after Kakashi failed to show up after a while and Naruto hated isolation from friends so I just popped up and took over...the guard stopped feeding Naruto so I broke him out of the cell and ate him~. It tasted so good!!! Then I ate everyone else!" Naruto smiled innocently. "I promised with Naruto to keep myself a secret and ever sense then I was asleep. But looks like his rage woke me up~ He dumped Kakashi and fled here after he was attacked by Obito and his Reanimated mother. He broke down mentally...and i woke. But don't worry I never last long." He snickered.

"Wait he dumped Kakashi!?" Sasuke was shocked.

"Of course. He needed kakashi to not follow him. There are two, what seem like assassins after us. They would have killed Minato and Kakashi if Naruto didn't leave." He explained.

Sasuke eyed him and looked surprised but understood Naruto's Intentions.

"Now are you going to let me leave?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but that prison thing messed Naruto up. I'm not letting you hurt him like that again." Sasuke growled and his Mongueko Sharingan activated.

He charged at him and kicked him out of the tent and bolted out of the base and towards the main battlefield on all fours. Sasuke followed behind him and grabbed a tail and threw him into a mountain side. Naruto hissed and swayed with a look on his face that spelled trouble. Sasuke preformed a powerful fire dragon Justu and Naruto used wind cakes and sliced through the air and it apmlified the fire. Naruto smirked and and his tails bounced it right back, the Justu now twice as powerful.

"You can't win. Against my power~" he snickered.

"Yes I can." Sasuke formed the Susano.

Naruto went into six tails form and roared loudly and threateningly as if saying to back off. Sasuke growled and formed a large bowl and arrow and shot at Naruto. The bows went past him and hit the mountain and bolders came crashing down. Naruto hissed and dodged them until one crushed his leg. He turned normal and growled. Sasuke darted over and his Sharingan put him in a gentjutsu. Naruto went stiff and the demon part of him broke out of it and untrapprd himself.

Naruto was behind Sasuke and impaled his shoulder would a Kunai and sliced the back of his leg with a blade and ran off. Sasuke yelled and fell to a knee and tore the blade our of his shoulder.

Tsunade was hit back and she landed roughly. Madara eyed her as she healed her wounds and coughed up blood. Tsuchikage used Partical style and got rid of the Susano but Madara was still intact. Obito was there and he went after Gaara, who was blocking each attack while striking at the same time, him having a bit of trouble.

A wall of lava poured onto the battlefield causing everyone to back up, it was the Mistukage's attempt to put space between everyone. And it worked. They took a breather and Madara watched them. But turned his attention to the tires Obito.

"Obito you should rest." Madara spoke.

"I'm fine Madara." Obito looked at him.

"You aren't like me. You have limited Chakra. I'm ordering you to recharge."madara growled.

"Fine." Obito sat down.

"Is Kabuto's experiment about ready?" Madara asked.

"Yes. Soon she will make her appearance." Obito nodded.

"Good. That will end the war quickly." He smirked.

Obito looked at the Kage discussing a battle strategy and then let the wind calm his nerves and he laid down and sighed, collecting himself. Madara turned his head at sensing something.

"I thought you Injured Naruto." Madara sighed.

"I did my best. But Minato came and wrecked things." Obito sighed.

"Of course he did. He always ruins our plans." Madara growled. "Just like the attack on the leaf using the nine tails. "He huffed. "He cannot foil our plans of a world without wars."

"Kabuto do you read me?" Obito turned his wireless headset on and spoke.

"Yes. I sent her out...you better have packed a raincoat." Kabuto licked his lips.

Obito looked over his shoulder and in the distance a storm was quickly closing in. He smirked and noticed the heavy amounts of chakra coming from that area. The Kage seemed to notice an went on edge.

"The hell is that!?" The Rikage asked, shuddering.

"...whateter it is it's powerful." Tsunade looked at them.

Naruto charged onto the battlefield and past the dead bodies of fallen Ninja and straight at Madara, him going into full on nine tails state. Everyone turned in surprise except for Madara and Obito. Naruto roared and demolished the ground where Madara was and formed a beast bomb and shot at them.

Madara and Obito split and moved out of the way. They growled and charged into battle. And the Kage did too. Ignoring the storm that was closing in.

Ninja from all battlefields we're successful in bringing down the army of Zetsu. They slowly made their way towards where Naruto was. Everyone was going to finish the enemy off once and for all.

But no one new...

About what lied within that Strom...about Who lied within that storm...and what they were capable of.