"i'm (not) fine, trust me"

(long chappie!!!!)

Kushina took in a breathe and looked around. She didn't recognize where she was. She noticed the ninja around her she recongize Sasuke and then Sakura. She saw Jirayah and once she saw Minato she smiled happily. Minato smiled at her and walked to her and pulled her into a hug.

"It seems were alive again." Minato looked at Kaguya and smiled warmly.

She smiled back shakily. Kushina nodded and just held him, she enjoyed his warm hug. His aura. Him in general. She missed this. Hugging his live body. They were still just reunited about fifteen minutes ago.

Naruto growled and his body left Kaguya's, leaving her weakened state on the ground. The sage of six paths formed and Naruto and Sasuke spoke with him. He then began to seal her away. This grabbed Kushina's attention.

Not the forming moon...

Not the other people...

Not the fact that she was in another dimension.

Just her son's voice.

She looked at him and she began to walk forwards towards him. Minato followed close beside her sense he knew what she did to him during his childhood and even throughout part of his teen life. They made their way over and Kushina set s hand on Naruto's shoulder.

Kakashi turned his attention from Jirayah and saw her and his eyes shot open. He walked towards them and he had a hand in his weapon pouch, gripping a Kunai. This bloodlust he seemed from Kakashi made his turn and shake his head no and mouth the words

'don't even think about it pal'

"Naruto..." Kushina spoke.

Naruto went tense at her name but tried his best to calm down. Sasuke turned around and eyed her with a cold stare. He looked at Kakashi who walked up to Naruto and stood at his side. He then looked at Minato and Minato seemed a little tense himself.

"Y-yes?" Naruto spoke with a shaky tone.

"...." She looked down and her grip tightened on his shoulder." W-why?" She teared up. "Why did you think I deserved to be brought back?"

"Because. N-no matter what you did I forgive you. Y-you were in p-pain. So i-i wanted y-you and D-Dad to be happy." He spoke, stuttering because of his huge nervousness.

"You made me and him, so proud." She pulled him into a tight hug.

*****
Your dad must be as proud as I am." She teared up.

********
He remembered when she said this. Way back after he came home with a ninja headband. He looked at her and he shakily hugged back but it was weak. He knew she was basically bipolar. He knew she probably still has an issue with him because of Kurama...dear God...

What if she finds out I have all the tailed beasts!?

Holy shit! Please have mercy on my soul!

Naruto thought quietly inside his head, but his eyes screamed his words. He shuddered at the thought of her hard fist punching his stomach. He then pulled apart and knew he had to release the tailed beasts soon. They we're probably wanting to be free.

"Naruto. I want to stay with you. As much as I was mean to you in your past. I know that I probably will never meet a human like yourself again that is so much like my old man." Kurama smiled.

"You sure?" Naruto questioned.

"Sure thing kit" Kurama smiled gently.

"Please don't call me that." Naruto frowned.