Never upset the demon

Insane Naruto's theme up above. It's the best thing ever! Should totally listen to it!!

///////////////////

Naruto dashed through the trees and stopped, knowing he was far from the reaches of Kakashi Minato. Naruto coughed up blood and held his sides. He looked around and his fox ears and tails made an appearance. His ears twitched as he heard something.

*Naruto's POV*

Just as I thought. I knew it! Back at the small area I was in I had laid my head down on the ground and heard faint footsteps. Very quick moving but light to touch the ground. And again as I fled I heard them follow, and stop. I'm being hunting....I noticed that they were about to close in and wipe out Kakashi and Take out My dad...I had to leave somehow...

And I...

I had to break up with him. Being with me is just to dangerous. I started I tear up as I remembered the utter shock from Kakashi's sexy face. I just couldn't handle him in danger...not again. I-i can't do this. If my dad were to catch me...he and Kakashi would be done for.

I coughed up more blood and cringed in pain. I good moving and ran from tree to tree as fast as my body would let me. I need medical attention. I'm going to the medical base and hopefully my stalkers won't attack me before hand. In my condition I won't last even five minutes in a fight.

I moved quicker as I heard them getting closer. I didn't want to be caught! I can't. If I am then the world is doomed. At least not yet. They still need Bee. Or did they get him too!? Uhg this is too stressful.

I moved quickly but it was completely painful. I was almost there because I could hear others traveling in and out. I dropped onto the path and ran a little more before slowing down at seeing many flood in.

I coughed up blood and whimpered. This wound is the worst. I felt my vision nearly black out but I get moving almost blindly. My vision was doubled and had a hard time making things out but I was about to Enter the base.

"Naruto!?" Sasuke sounded shocked.

"..S...asuke?" I turned to see him.

"What the hell happened to you!?" Sasuke limped over and stopped and held a stab wound.

"The masked man is Obito U...chiha...a-and...h..." I fell to my knees and his eyes turned grey.

"Naruto!?" Sasuke gasped.

*3rd person POV*

Sasuke freaked out as Naruto looked nearly dead. He collapsed and Sasuke mentally screamed with fear! He darted his gaze around before shouting.

"MEDIC!!! MEDIC HELP ME PLEASE! ITS NARUTO! HE'S HURT! SEVERELY!" Sasuke shouted very very loudly.

Multiple doctor's ran outside and gasped at the injured boy. Doctors rushed to his aid. They brought a layout and set him on it and carried him inside a tent. There they preformed surgery on him to redirect the flow of blood back into his veins an to his heart in a proper manner. Sasuke oversaw these events and he guarded the tent and eyed the people and ninja.

Naruto woke up and he jolted up right after he was sewed up with a nasty look on his face. He smirked and held his head. He winced but laughed. He twitched slightly and looked at the doctor's. How tails lashed out and began to choke them.

"You are invading my personal space!" He growled and threw them out of the tent.

Naruto gripped his stomach lightly and shakily sighed. Sasuke rushed in and as soon as he did he was met with red eyes.

Kurama was awake.

And he was far from happy.

He growled and his stomach began to heal and he moved to all fours and you tails swayed violently. He roared loudly and hissed at Sasuke.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto why are you acting like this!?" Sasuke asked.

"Who said I was that idiot!?"  He giggled.

"Kurama?" He asked with worry.

"Half right~" He jumped onto the ground and red chakra surrounded him and his fangs grew larger and his claws did the same.

Deep circles formed under his eyes and he giggled and he stood and eyed him.

"Then who are you? Both?" Sasuke asked with worry.

"No. I'm a demon. And I'm pissed I was nearly killed. Immago after them and rip them LIMB FROM LIMB! AND THEN RIP MY MOTHER OPEN OVER! AND OVER! AND OVER! AND OVER! AN OVER!" He laughed loudly."AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME!"