Sakura's Brain

Sasuke was having trouble fighting her. He had to constantly use his Chakrs to keep him in the air but this cost him. It slowed him down and made it harder to dodge, and because of this he was hit multiple times in painful areas. The ribs, spine and neck. Kaguya was getting closer to knocking him into the lava. Minato grabbed out a Kunai and held it and got ready to teleport Sasuke if need be.

But then something crazy happened.

Kaguya gasped and growled as her hand were forcefully held out stiff straight in front of her.

"You idiot!" Kaguya growled at no one.

The dimension changed from very hot to very cold and they were in a frozen world. Kaguya shivered slightly and she breathed out and her breath was visible in front of her. Sakura shuddered at the coldness and she held her sides, shaking gently from the sudden cold climate. Kakashi shuddered as well as Minato. Jirayah wasn't really affected by it much. He didn't really see it as bothering. That and mostly because he was smiling and his mind ran wild.

"It seems Naruto is helping us." Jirayah hummed.

"Then we should help as well!" Kakashi looked determined.

"Right. I don't want my son burdening  himself with providing all the help!" Minato said boldly.

The three charged forwards towards Kaguya who was on the ground. She formed a pole and threw it at them, a huge gust of wind following it. Luckily Kakashi used his Kamui to make it vanish before it hit the others. Minato threw Kunai with his seal in several locations around Kaguya and teleported behind her and slashed his knife. Kaguya dodged it, but some strands of her hair were sliced off. A close call. She grabbed him tightly and formed a tailed beast bomb in the palm of her hand and it lit on fire.

"You need to learn your place." Kaguya hissed.

Her hand shook lightly and she thrusted it forward. And her hand was violently grabbed by Sasuke. He threw her hand into the ground and created a huge crater as it went off. Kaguya threw Minato into Sasuke and she formed huge spikes and shot them at the two. Sasuke formed two clones and they threw Sasuke and Minato out of the way and the Spike's impaled the clones and poofed them instantly. Her eyes traveled to Kakashi and she eyed him. Kakashi only stared back with a very displeased expression. He got out a Kunai and held it close to him for defense in case she tried anything. Minato eyed her with a cold stare.

"Naruto. I know, you are in there, helping us. Please! Fight her! Do all that you can. I beg you. We need your help. Her palm has that mark and if you can get her to stay still...we can end this." Kakashi looked deeply into Kaguya's eyes.

"Naruto cannot hear you Hateke." Kaguya growled.

Sasuke ran up to attack.

But she did something, awful. She grabbed Sasuke's arm and ripped open another portal. Sakura gasped and dashed forwards. Sasuke was thrown into another Dimension.

"SASUKE NO!" Sakura screamed.

Before she could get to him the portal slammed shut. Sakura dropped to her knees and shook.

"He had it coming." Kaguya sighed softly.

Sakura's emerald eyes wide wide opened. Her pale face grew paler of even possible and her muscles tensed and she stiffly and shakily turned her head to Kaguya. Teeth bared and clenched together. Her hands balled into fists so tight, her hands bled. Kaguya looked at the teen and her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Why morn over the death of the one that held you back?" She asked. "What has he done for you? Except use you." Kaguya huffed.

Sakura was taken back by this.