The Feeling Of A Numb Pain

(listen as you read...it makes the chapter dramatic...lol...also...prepare for tears, very sad Chapter)

Naruto looked into her pink eyes. She only stared back lifelessly. She looked at him and narrowed her eyes lightly. She looked at his palm and sighed deeply, noticing the mark.

"Let me into your body. There is no use of resisting me." She spoke.

"..." Naruto shook and he shook his head no, unable to speak because of her chakra that surrounded him and threatened to climb inside his body.

"Naruto Uzumaki? Yes. Don't break your mother's heart." She frowned.

"Y-y..our...n-no..t m-y.."

"Hush." She hissed. "I am the first being with Chakra. You have a piece of my inside of you. I created human beings with Chakra and thus I created you." She spoke. "Now obey me."

"N-...no" Naruto teared up.

"Why? I'm granting you the power of the gods. Why do you refuse such power? Isn't that what all of you want?" She asked.

"N-no. A-all I w-want..i-is to l-live h-happily with k-k...shi." Naruto managed to say.

"I can grant you that." Her Sharingan stared him down. "Just look into my eye. And you will live happily with him. Forever." She smiled gently. "Just let me..." She moved closer, her face not far from his. "Have your body. And you can get what you want." She hummed softly. "I promise. Your pain from living will vanish."

Naruto felt his Subconsciousness slowly beginning to slip away.  He whimpered lightly as he started to lose his hope. He nearly gave in. He was so close to just giving up. He couldn't resist her for much longer.

***

Kakashi and Minato stared at the black orb with sadness and distress. They were completely torn up. Jirayah was as well. He knew deep down that Naruto, couldn't resist everything that threatened him. He knew Naruto had a limit. He couldn't do everything on his own. Sakura looked at the black orb and shook, tears falling from her face. She fell to her knees and held her hands to her eyes and cried. Sasuke just stared at it. He looked at the orb and looked away, a very pained look on his face.

"I-i can't believe he's..." Sakura cried.

"He's not gone!" Minato hissed. "He can't be gone!" He clenched his hands into fists.

Kakashi looked at the black orb and he shook. His eyes were wide open and he wasn't saying a thing. His breathing slowly started to get worse and worse.

************

"Dad I'm home." Kakashi smiled widely.

The house was dark. No response came from his father who was supposed to be home by then. Kakashi raised a brow and took off his shoes and socks. He stood and walked a few steps forwards and felt something cold at his feet. He was stepping in some liquid. It was thicker then water. The sour bitter smell of Iron filled his nose and he cringed and covered his nose with a hand.

"Dad?" Kakashi called out.

But nobody came.

Kakashi walked to the light switch in the living room and turned it on. He turned to face the living room and he gasped sharply, his eyes shooting wide open.

Blood was everywhere, just pooling and sinking into the floorboards. Kakashi looked at the center, the cause of the blood and his eyes filled with tears.