Finally home

Kakashi carried the passed out Naruto as the group headed for the leaf. They were a day away from each other. Minato was constantly glancing around to see if anyone was around them. Tsunade would occasionally send some chakra into Naruto to both check his body for improvement and to heal him. Everyone was on edge. 

They made their way back to what was the village and walked into camp. Houses were being rebuilt and People lived in tents and newly built homes that looked like cabins basically. Naruto slowly opened his eyes. His eyes shut due to the sun being very bright.

"NAAAARRRUUTTOO!!!" Miko screamed out.

He ran over to them and looked worried. "What happened to him!?" Miko asked with fear.

Minato sighed. "Run along to your babysitter Miko. Naruto just needs time to heal. don't yell either he needs to keep his hearing. Go deafen your friends!" Minato slipped him some cash.

"heheheheh, on it!" Miko smirked and ran off in the direction he came from.

Kakashi walked into the medical bay with Naruto in his arms. Medical ninja greeted them openly. "What happened to the boy?" They asked Kakashi.

"He was forced off a cliff." Kakashi spoke.

"Oh dear god! Come! Right this way!" They led Them into aback room of the small newly build building.

Naruto was set on a bed and examined. Tsunade helping out as well. They hooked him up to a breathing machine and gave him loads of medicine. Naruto opened his eyes and weakly watched them hook him up to bags of matching blood. He gazed weakly at Minato. Minato was by his side telling him he will be alright and that he was in good hands. Kakashi watched this and gripped his arm and sighed. He saw Kushina and she giggled and vanished as fast as she appeared.