Alarming News

Naruto had to funnel his wind chakra into his Rasengan. It was the next step in his training to inhance the unfinished jutsu. Minato went back to coaching Naruto and encouraging him. Naruto had forgiven Minato for the drunken fit he had to endure.

"That's it...now stabilize it." Minato watched a group of two clones.

The Rasengan gave and the two were blown back.

"Damnit!" The grunted and got back up and tried again.

Kakashi laughed. "Careful."

"Yeah yeah..." He groaned.

Naruto focused and felt a chill run down his spine. He closed his eyes and room a deep breathe as he kept the Rasengan stable. He felt the other put Wind styled chakra in it and it grew dense and he shook. The chill grew stronger and Naruto panted lightly.

The Rasengan suddenly lost control and Naruto was thrown back and he hit the ground with a loud thud and all the shadow clones vanished, them dropping to there knees and screaming before the did.

Yamato who had a special jutsu prepared, activated it. Large pillars that were shaped like of heads at the end extended out and pinned Naruto down roughly. Naruto groaned and didn't move, the wood already hurting his arms and legs. His red eyed burned and he growled.

The chakra from him was being drained and Naruto whimpered as the Nine tails clung to his head a bit longer. Naruto opened his eyes to see nothing in color other then red. He shuddered and his eyes turned to normal. He was let go but he still only saw in red. He felt dizzy and he went back to training, ignoring the fact till he didn't notice it and when the redness finally faded...a concerned, saddened ninja ran into the training feild.

Naruto stopped his training and released the shadow clones, he gritted his teeth through the fatigue and ran over to hear what he had to say.

"I come bringing terrible news and a report. Team Asuma was dispatched on a mission, accompanied by many jonin and Chunin to hunt down a man once a Guardian shinobi twelve, who was kidnapped by members of the Akatuski...they were too late to save him." The ninja started.

"W-wait is this happening in the land of fire?" Naruto asked.

The ninja, knowing what they were after gave him a worried and apologetic look, feeling sorry for him. He nodded.

"I'm afraid so. OPen of the May teams positioned found the two members. And wrnt into battle. Among them were Asuma and Shikamaru." He stated. "One appeared to be not fighting during the battle. But the one known now as Hidan was. He apparently I immortal....He had the power to harm others by harming himself if he is able to get the others blood....sadly...Asuma...died... in battle."  He looked down. "The funeral will be tomorrow." He said. "And the Akatuski moved on..their target is Naruto."  He finished.

Naruto looked completely shocked. He looked down and backed up slightly. Sakura was crying already, her mouth covered by her hand. She feared for Naruto's life. And she was deeply distressed by the death. Sai was concerned for Naruto well.

Naruto walked past them, the chattering teen walked off the training ground and held his arms, hugging himself tightly.  He kept his head down, a LOT of ninja were arguing about Naruto and wanting to gov him willingly to the Akatuski.

This was an issue...