50k special teaser

Naruto and Meare collided harshly. Naruto gasped as he was sent flying into Jirayah. Naruto winced as the force of her blow broke his arm. Jirayah stood and looked at him with worry. Naruto Stood straight and his arm healed. Right in that Second Meare was right in front of him. Naruto barely dodged the strike from her hand and he Rasenganed her back.

Tsunade ran up and put ched her harshly and set her deep into the ground. Her chest juggled and she landed and brushed her hair off Hashirama sent sharp stakes of wood down the hole at huge speeds and I covered the hole and he wipes sweat away.

Jirayah blushed majorly and smirked. "Lovin them jiggling mellans~." Jirayah flirted.

"Jirayah!" Tsunade growled at him.

"Excuse...me..what did you just say to my granddaughter?" He asked.

"U-uhm." Jirayah immidieatly regretted his pervertedness.

Hashirama punched Jirayah as did Tsunade. Naruto chuckled.

"Poor perv sage." Naruto chuckled.

Minato was thrown back by a shock wave. The Gedo statue roared loudly and Naruto gasped and covered his ears and winced majorh as did everyone else. A huge sheild formed around it and the Kage all looked at it they all attacked the armies the ninja fought. Kabuto fought with Sarutobi and the second Hokage. Hashirama went and fought with Madara, heir fight rocking he earth almost.

Kisame was dead.  Blood on Kakashi's hands and body from it. He and Itachi fought, shooting insults back and forth. But he stopped and back away from them maniac. And Sasuke flew over and ripped an arm off Itachi after revenge.

Sasuke fought with his brother and lightnight shot from the raining skies and towards Sasuke and colactes in his sword and a lightning dragon formed and roared loudly, loads of people saw and seemed shocked at the scale and moved away from Sasuke and his brother. Sakura watched in amazement at his fighting. She was worried, deeply, but she was having to move on and help injured Ninja.

Naruto looked at the Gedo statue and he shook. He eyed it. He looked at the large body and the crooked way it was. Blood spilled from it's eyes and mouth. His mind suddenly switched. It was like a switch was flipped and he just completely went our of it. He charged blindly into battle and he roared and the ground cracked under him and he turned into the full blown nine tails. No glowing yellow chakra version...the flesh and blood full blown tailed beast

"RAAAAAAAHHHHH!" He roared.

He formed a huge bomb and shot at the sheild in an attempt to break it. It hit and the shockwave blasted everyone back but the shield remained. Naruto then went though and his tails destroyed the armies of Zetsu.

The Gedo statue slowly started to form into a cacoon like shape. This was the warning bells that set everyone off.

The ten tails...

Was coming

/////////////

Hello my readers this is Author-Chan! I'm letting you all know that I have been busy with school work and other books and am trying to evenly divide our what I write on. I hope you liked this chapter! It's meant to be short so sorry for cliffhanger y'all. I will publish the next chapter as soon as I can which might be a day or two from now! Or maybe later today if I'm feeling like writing a lot! But guys...

50K!? 50,000 READS!? HOLY MOTHER OF ALL WRITING GUYS THIS IS AWESOME! I never thought my writing was so liked. I'm glad you all like the story and it's twists and turns! Yes my spelling sometimes sucks but it's because I type on my phone half the time. Lol. by for now