Chapter 5

Ella POV

Inside a home, they teach you how to speak, count and manners.

But my family didn't teach me that. Instead, they taught me how to judge, insult, search popularity and money from people.

The result is how I act now towards people.

They were never there for me, always out with their friends. They make it up for me by purchasing new expensive cars, clothes, and giving me unlimited amount of money.

I have no siblings. I have friends but they are all fake.

I sat in the corner of my bedroom cause I feel like doing it. Not because I'm lonely and afraid of the dark, no, it's not because of that.

I just-

brrr

I picked up my phone and answered it.

''Ella, you better show up at Jack's party.'' KC reminded me for the 23rd time.

KC is my only friend and a backstabbing biatch too.

Later you'll know why.

''I'll show up to that petty party. Why would you think I wouldn't?''

''A little fly told me that something bad happened between you two. And my instinct told me to call you just to be sure.''

Ugh!

I love parties but I hate the parties he throws. I feel uncomfortable around him, he's all over me.

What kind of guy walks into a girl's bathroom with his little ball's out!? And how dare he to do that! I'm his best friend's girlfriend.

''Well your so-called instinct is broken and you should have a bath, low hygiene can really attract flies you know.''

''And now I have to laugh... Ha ha ha'' she laughed sarcastically.

''Oh come on, you know it's good on-'' She cut me. ''Bish seriously! You have to show up yo ass or I'll whoop it!!''

''Ok, fine I will. Jeez''

''Okay biatch, see u later!''

twat

*

*

*

Beep!! Beep!! Beep!!

Arg!

I stood up brush my teeth then walk into my closet.

I stripped from my pj's to this: