CH.19

Queenie's POV

I expected the worse but I didn't think I would be this scared of what's about to happen. He just threw me closer no scratch that, he directly pushed me to my nightmare, to his problem.

Flashback

I was busy searching for low price vegetables when my phone rang suddenly making my skin jump in surprise. I look at the screen to see who's calling me at this time of night. There wasn't any phone no. it just says < UNKNOWN NUMBER>. So I rejected it and continue on my searching.

Minutes passed and I was about to give the employee the potato when my phone rung again. I could feel myself getting frustrated and the employee could notice my mood change. I picked the battery out to permanently stop the unknown from calling me.

Once the cashier was finished scanning my things, I gave her the money and quickly exited the store. I was happy that I could be this thrifty, buying 9 different ingredients at 4.89 dollars. I used all the coupons that I collected from newspapers.

Well, at least we have french fries for dinner.

Lizzie likes fast foods so much that she is willing to be left at Mc Donalds. Some people might think that I'm spoiling her for giving her french fries for dinner but I only have money enough to buy potatoes since I'm still jobless. 

I tried to put my phone in my pocket when a pair of strong arms grip my waist, lift me up. It was so sudden that I was shocked at first but when I tried kicking around one man sprayed something to me that made me fall into darkness.

When I woke up, I was already sitting on a chair with my wrists cuffed together behind me and a black tape that forbids me from talking. Looking around the room, I noticed that this is not your typical room for kidnapping. The floor is made with clear glass that as if it's like water's from a river, I can see people walking around on the lower floor.

I was fascinated but scared at the same time. My mind was all over the place, I couldn't think straight.

I wanted to escape fast and go home so I started licking the black tape to remove its stickiness. Once the tape fell off, I focused trying to stand up but it was futile since my arms were behind me and every time I stand up my arms get caught with the chair.

They really used an abnormal chair for this.

Suddenly I heard the door slammed on the wall, revealing a  two muscle head after them comes her, the woman who gave the card to me.

But why is she, wait- what?

'' Its seems like your energy is back. I must say it's so cute when you tried to sit up.'' She laughed loudly while she slaps her knee repeatedly.

Bitch

''I heard that.'' She looked at me with seriousness but immediately smiles.

''You are weird, totally,'' I replied, completely forgot that I've been kidnapped. She just smirked before walking slowly towards me.

''You are exactly what he described. A brave beautiful little soldier who is prepared to protect what is dear to her.'' She commented as she stares outside the window.

I looked at her back, wondering who was she talking about. Who's he?

''Untie me,'' I said nervous and scared at the same time but I masked it.

You show your true self to others make them read what's on my mind easily and I don't want that.

She turned around and looked at me with serious eyes and said: ''You are the payment, why should I?''

I could feel my body freeze, unable to move.

They caught me.

End of flashback

To be continued.