CH.32 Minions

Author's Note

For the past few days, I've seen a lot of people putting my story in their library, I'm thankful that you are intrigued by my story but this is a lesbian romance story because some straight people were confused.

And most of all thank for liking ALL the chapters, so appreciated. And for those who followed me here in wattpad thank you too. And if you really like this story please share it to your friends or enemies ( JOKE but if it's alright with you then muchas gracias really).

P.S TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, DON'T GET SICK AND STAY HEALTHY MY FELLOW READERS. 

***************

Queenie's POV

My dreamland is gone the moment I hear, my sister's voice bickering with a familiar voice. That soft, raspy sexy voice that made me go weak on my knees last night. I can feel a shiver run down my spine reminiscing the scene that night.

I push myself up, losing the mood to sleep for another few minutes. I get myself out of this spacious bed and head out of Ella's room to the kitchen downstairs.

Step by step, I can see the trail of Koko Krunch cereals on the floor.

''Why are they wasting food this early in the-'' I look at the wall clock and it read 15:34. ''Never mind then.''

I've slept for too long, as a result, the house is a complete mess. Lizzie's clothes are hanging on the dining room's chandelier and in the living room, there are DVDs cases thrown on the carpet and the T.V. is still fucking on.

I put my hands on my face before massaging my forehead. I heave a long sigh before stepping a foot in the kitchen. A sight of tired Ella running after Lizzie who only has her underwear on with what it seems like a drop of chocolate on her lips is what greeted me.

''Come here you smurf!'' Shouted, Ella as she circles around the kitchen island while holding a new pair of clothes for my younger sister.

''No!'' Shrieks Liz as she tries to speed up her pace. She's too busy avoiding the green-eyed girl that she bumped into me causing her to fall on her butt.

She rubs her nose before slowly raising up her gaze.

Instead of crying for hitting against my legs, she smiles and raises up her arms, wanting me to carry her. So I did, I lift her up then cleaning the chocolate stain that's on her mouth.

''Why are you so reckless, baby huh? And why aren't you listening to Ella?'' She just pouts at me, avoiding to answer my question.

I look towards Ella who's now out of breath, shaking her head as if saying she has given up.

''That...little... runt! Ha! is so fuc-'' I know she's about to say a curse word so I raise my eyebrow on her, warning her to not say it. She gulps for a second before continuing. ''fudging picky!'' she finishes.

I frown at her. Lizzie is not picky, she always put on the clothes that I put on her. I turn my gaze to my sister but she just whines.

''Is that true, baby? Don't you like it? it's cute, it has Elsa on it.'' Trying my best to show her it's not that bad. But instead, she pouts and shakes her no.

''That's not mister banana''

Oh! So she wants her old minion themed clothes!

She doesn't want Elsa she wants the minions.

I put her down and sit us on the sofa, soon Ella is tailing behind us looking haggard.

''But baby, we don't have mister banana. Can you please put Elsa just for today?'' I reason with her.