CH. 33

3rd Person's POV

A mansion far away from the city was filled with thousands of men with firearms hidden in their cloaks, swiftly moving in to avoid any more prying eyes. The owner of the house stood up as if he had been waiting for their arrival.

The men looked at the man who was holding a champagne glass with his right hand looking menacingly at them. The mood seemed to thickened, each second that passed the louder the clock's noise was.

''Thousand of men and you guys still couldn't capture her.'' He said as he massaged his forehead. ''Did I pay you to be useless?!'' He shouted in anger before smashing the glass on one of the men's heads.

The poor guy flinched from the impact, he bit his lower lip trying not to show the pain that his client gave him.

''We did what we could-'' The man couldn't finish his sentence when his head was immediately tugged his head, making him face upwards. He could feel the sharpness of the edge that this psycho placed next to his face.

''Now let's hear the excuse you just made.''

''We really couldn't even get closer to her-!'' The mad man just slashed the victim on the face making him shout in agony as he curls up on the floor.

''You know how important of a mission it is and you chose to fail!''- he angrily shouted before smashing the victim's head on the floor.

''I need to get her before the other does,'' he mutters to himself before dismissing the men out of the living room.

Once they were all gone, a teenage girl slowly walks down the stair as if she didn't hear anything that happened downstairs.

''Old man you should really take your medicine or else that crease on your forehead will only increase,'' she advises him before going into the kitchen and fetching a carton of juice for herself.

''Stop meddling with my appearance. This crease isn't only the result of that but because of your actions too!'' he glared at her while the teen just continued on drinking her juice.

''Pwah! Don't get too serious, old man. I'm close to her after all.'' she smirked.

The old man just sighed and took a cigarette from his chest pocket and lighting it up before taking a hit.

''You better capture her, after all, you won't open those eyes again, Adriana.'' he taunted before blowing out the filthy smoke from the cigar.

******************************************

QUEENIE'S POV

My ears are itching

I tried scratching it but a hand was blocking it.

I tried getting but I was shocked that I had nothing on me.

I looked around to see Ella resting her head on my tummy.

''You look so innocent when you sleep,'' I mutter to myself while appreciating her beauty.

I couldn't help but compare how her appearance change 180 º degrees when we were making love.

She was rough, always on top, always putting bite marks on my body even though I told her to put it somewhere where people wouldn't see, she was forceful. But those traits made me love her more.

''mmmn.''

''Did I wake you up?''

''No, I'm awake the whole time.'' she smiled.

''Liar.'' I laughed at her silliness.

''Queenie,'' she called me, her face filled with questions.

''What is it, darling?'' My reply must have caught her off guard because I heard her breathing stopped for a moment

''Why did you love me back?'' she questioned, her hands slowly moving up, from my stomach up to my cheeks, her eyes looking back into mine.

''Why are you sudden-'' was I wanted to ask but I could see that she started getting sulky so I decided to reply seriously ''Hmm, because you are beautiful?''

''I've heard that before.'' she crossed her arms before pouting her lips.

Ooh! my heart!

''Because you are patient with me.'' 

''That too,'' she shook her head before she toys with the ends of my hair.

''Hmm....'' Why is this so out of the blue? ''Because you love me,'' I answered with a smile.

For a moment she stopped twirling my hair and hugged me,  taking me by surprise.

''I like that answer.'' Her comment made me laugh.

''You really are unpredictable'' I pushed her away softly, pulled up her chin making her look at me. ''You saved me and love,''

''Yeah? But you love it,'' she said before capturing my lips.

Well, I really do love her.

The End

******************************************************************************

This story shouldn't have reached 33 chapters because I only planned it to be 15 or 20 chapters. I wrote too much hehehe. Since I've finished this story I can now focus on finishing the others. Thank you to all the people who took their time reading this story of mine, I really appreciate all the support :)

if you like for there to be a  second book then you know what to do ;)

All rights reserved.