Chapter 29

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I recently moved to tapas and published the new version of Untouched Alem there.

==================================

Ella's POV

I can't believe how things turned out. If only I've known she was the one behind her disappearance, I would go directly to her. Who knows what she had done to my- I mean Queenie.

Looking at her now, it seems like she lost a few pounds but she still looks gorgeous as always. I can't help but bite my bottom lip as I feel her quiver as I embrace her figure, her face buried in my neck as she shed tears. I slowly raise my hand, wanting to pat her small back but I couldn't. So I just stay here, hugging her, enveloping her with my warmth soon her cries turn to hiccups. 

'' Tell... me what to do. To free you from your fear.'' On the outside, she looks so strong but the Queenie that I'm with right now is currently fragile.

'' Save us, stay.'' Hearing those words put me in a state that I can't describe. My heart turns soft just by hearing her say ''stay''. It makes me want to protect her more. But who's ''us''?

''There is another person being held here? '' I ask her after pushing my body away from hers to see if her face. She nods her head before grabbing my hand with hers.

''Who is-'' I tried to ask her but she just suddenly pulls me towards the door. We run out of the room, with her hand holding mine. I can't help myself but feel this weird fluttering feeling. 

''My baby-'' she says out of nowhere. 

''You were pregnant?!'' Surprised at the revelation, I quickly pull her to me making her stop in front of me. Her colliding with mine.

''Are you stupid? My baby sister.'' She corrects me before rolling her eye. 

Now that's the school president that I know. - I thought to myself.

''Ah, merde.''

Soon we are in front of a big black metal door. At the right side of it, there's a glass panel when she touched it. The screen lightens up, after few taps the door in front of us suddenly opens. 

''Oh, my girl is smart'' I say proudly.

''I still haven't said ''yes'' to be your girlfriend.'' She just walks in without even waiting for my reply.

 Where was my cute shakey chihuahua?

''I didn't even ask that. I just don't want you to be a girlfriend,'' I whisper before tailing behind her.

Once we enter the room, we are welcomed with a luxurious (looks fake to me) chandelier together with a low price tiger's skin carpet. I just shook my head at how thrifty can these people can get. I mean if they're gonna live in this building they should have done the furnishing well.

''Come here fast, I can see her,'' order Queenie as she quickly runs towards a small metal bars kind of cage. As we get closer to the cage, I can see a small girl crying as she hugs her knees closer to her.

Immediately Queenie runs to her, calling for the kid's attention. 

''Liz! Nie is here, don't be scared. I'm here. I'm here, you're safe.'' She says lovingly to the blond haired child who's now hiccuping.

Like her older sister huh...

''Slowly the kid lifts her eyes, staring at her older sister with tears in her eyes. Looking at the child it seems like hasn't bathe for ages and she has fresh wounds too. I know Queenie noticed it too but instead of getting angry she motions for her sister to cover her ears. 

Then she walks closer to me, She eyed the pistol that I'm currently holding. 

I gave it to her, she went back to her sister and without batting an eye, she pointed the pistol to the padlock then pulling the trigger.

She lifts up the cover of the cage, pulling out her sister.

Without wasting a second she embraces her sister, releasing their fear as they cry. 

End of the chapter

_______________________________________________

AN

Hi my fellow readers!  Just wanna post this update before I sleep. 

Did you guys like this chapter or the song?