Chapter 9

Ella's POV

*The Day After the Party*

Advil and a cup of coffee is my boost for the day. My head still hurts and my eyes were red, yes, it was because I cried so much that night. I walked downstairs to see the maid preparing my breakfast.

Of course, they wouldn't be here what did you expect Ella? They were always out country cheating on each other with some models or younger stripper.

'' Hi Lucy! '' I greeted my long time nanny since I was just 5 years old. The 40 years old beautiful lady smiled back at me in return and placed my favorite champorado, it has glutinous rice, cocoa powder, milk & sugar. It's just delicious.

'' How's school, Ella? '' She asked but I didn't open my mouth, I just shrugged and continued to stuff my mouth with champorado. She started wiping the dished and storing it back in the cabinet as I finished my breakfast.

''What do you want for dinner, Ella?'' she asked one more time before I exited the kitchen room. ''Spaghetti, please.'' I answered before I went upstairs and put on skinny jeans and a crop top that says '' Kiss my ass'' and some Balenciaga shoes. I ran down the stairs and headed to the living room and grabbed my Pagani Huayra and drove off to the mall to waste some time.

I didn't need to have my purse, the only thing I needed was my cell phone and car keys. It was Saturday, so the mall was packed. When I arrived there were a lot of people started staring at my car with twinkles in their eyes. I mean, who wouldn't stare, it's rare and expensive after all.

I got out of the car and lock the car doors. People surrounded it immediately and started taking selfies with it. I let them take their selfies and walked into the mall's entrance. The first thing I did was buy a latte from the Starbucks and headed to Victoria Secret and tried out lingerie, I bought 5 pairs that cost me only a few thousands.

And then headed to the Phone Store to buy another phone case that I would find cute but in the end, I didn't get to buy any. I got out of the store but got dragged to the side, a pair of strong arms hugged me. I was about to shout but a voice spoke first

'' Ella, let me explain, please? I missed you!'' said Misho with a pleading expression in his eyes.

I smiled, seeing me smile made him smile. He must have thought that that smile was a green light but NO. I smiled then slapped him hard on his cheek and the other. He yelled in pain but I didn't care. He didn't care about my feelings so why should I care about his? I'm not that stupid.

''Try that again, you'll never see that arms for the rest of your life.'' I taunted then turned around and start walking out of the mall. I thought he would go home but no he was still following and saying his apologies. That was a load of bullshit and he knows it. They even did it before I caught them. The fuck!? I trusted them and what did I get in return loads of bullshits, lies and broken relationships.

''Why can't you just stop walking please?'' he asked but I ignored him and walked directly to my car. I was about to open the car's door but his hands prevented me from it. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the car door.

''I need you, El. Please be mine again.''

''Get your hands off me.''

''El-''

''You didn't seem to need me, considering that you were already fucking my best frien- that flat ass hoe continuously. What do you need me for? To put a condom on that small dick for safety? That shit won't even shoot that far.'' When I said that his jaw hardened so his grip on my wrist.

''You little piece of-'' He didn't have the to finish his sentence when a flash blinded him in the face, another flash followed soon all of the commoners started taking pictures of him, I smiled in triumph. He let go of me, I get into the car and drove off.

My body was trembling... in fear. My eyes started watering, tears running down my cheeks as the shock sinks in my mind.

Nobody will be there.

No one will.

I stomped on the brake so fast that I almost bumped my head on the steering wheel. Wiping the tears from my cheeks I headed to the one place that can subside this fear...  Myriad Night Club.

That was the only option.

To be continued.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Short? Yeah it is but yep,.. no excuse 4 that. Thanks for reading though (^_^)

See ya on the next chapter!

Peace out!

XOXO