CH.24 Pleasant One

Ella's POV

Is she fine?

Does she feel lonely right now?

Does she feel like she's going crazy like I do?

Those kinds of questions kept on swimming inside my head for this past months. The private investigator I hired was useless, he couldn't find anything else other than what he reported to me before, so I fired him.

I am not fine. My heart is missing her feisty stare, her voice, her warmth, I miss... her. I thought what I'm feeling was lust but I'm longing for her. Her intoxicating scent still wanders inside the lockers. 

I want to forget, her. That's why I started having fun in the club to forget her scent. But even though I slept with other women, I know the longing will still stay with me. The day that she went missing, I felt... lonely. It's like I'm in a twisted dream. 

Misho was still pursuing me but when she left, I was not myself anymore. 

She didn't respond to any of my messages.  Hah, I shouldn't have waited, she thinks I'm the worst, of course, she wouldn't reply.

I let the spoon fall on the table, thinking of the reasons why made my hunger subside. I stood up and grabbed my car keys.

I was about to step out of the kitchen when my dad cleared his throat and said: Eat.

One word but his voice oozed with authority. I frown at him. He just got home after months without calling me and now he wants me to obey him?

I narrowed my eyes at him and said: You eat it.

And with that, I turned my heels and walked fast towards the door. I blocked away his profanities and scolding and got in my car and drove away. They've been out of the house for so long that I don't even know if they truly love me or miss me whenever they are on their business trip.

I only have a few good memories but there wasn't even one with them. 

Why am I so fucked up? Why do I feel so lost?

The only thing that would help me forget about these things is that club, my paradise. I stomp on the accelerator and put '3OH!3 - Don't trust me' as my music and drove to the club, high.

Once I arrived there, I put my car in park and head to the VIP room. I like it here. They have alcohols, toys, ladies to fuck. 

Perfect mix.

Entering the dim lit room makes me excited, the bed is a queen size bed and next to it is a black Kamatsura chair. The toys are hooked on top of the bed's headboard. I grin to myself, already thinking of ways to have fun with the girl I'm gonna bed tonight.

A couple of knocks brought me out of my fantasy.

"Come in" I ordered while touching one of the strap-ons.

"This is your set of alcohol for tonight: a daiquiri, dry martini, Negroni and a bottle of champagne." says the woman, her voice... why does it sound so familiar? I hastily turn my head towards the woman who just put the tray on the glass table.

She was wearing a black lingerie and a bunny ears headband. Her legs were sexy, scanning higher I could see her beautifully round ass that my hands were itching to touch. I bit my bottom lip as I continue to stare at this beauty. 

I slowly let go of the toys and felt my body move on its own, I was walking closer to this woman. I don't know why but I have this need to touch her. My fingers were almost touching her but I was surprised with bright blue eyes, that I've longed for months.

Shock is apparent in both of our faces. My heart started beating faster making my mind go wild. 

I slowly moved down my hand to her soft cheeks. But what shocked me the most is the grim blue eyes she has. It was like they were empty. There weren't bright and feisty like before.

I caressed her lips with my thumb before saying what has been on my for these past months: ''Where were you... Ms. Smith?''

To be continued.

________________________________________________________________

AN

Sorry for the late update, I've been down lately and I couldn't write. But thanks for waiting and reading this chapter.