Chapter 6: Green Eyes

Queenie's POV

"Good job, Queenie." praised Lucas.

But I know those words rolled on his tongue, laced with bitterness.

It has been a week since I started working in this bar. It was a crazy bar actually. People always go crazy when they get drunk.

Like for example, yesterday a woman asked me if I want to have a threesome with her husband. It really sent chills down my spine every time I think about them looking at me with their sickening looks.

In my first day in the job I broke some 2 glasses but since I'm new they gave me a third chance.

I noticed some weird stares Lucas has been giving me these past days. Then comes the touchy-feely with me.
First he "accidentally" touched my shoulder sometimes my neck. But I ignored it cause I was busy taking out drinks.

Days passed and the money they paid me isn't enough. I tried looking everywhere but no luck. I found some but they were not a good one. For example, 1 babysitter for 6 kids for 5 dollars every day is a big bullshit for me. I mean six kids plus 1 babysitter equal disaster so I declined the offer. Plus it would be exhausting.

I tried searching yesterday for another job but no luck. So here I am now, doing my job in this bar: being a waiter.

Some occasions someone will grab my butt so I will accidentally drop what was on my tray on their heads. I might be a waiter but not a prostitute. Hours pass more customer come in means more movement to do. Lots of drinks were taken out.

My shift was about to finish so I hurriedly ran to the changing room but stopped as I felt the arm snaked around my waist. The first thing I did was headbutt the molester then kicked his groin making him shriek in pain. I turned around and saw who was the culprit.

"Lucas?" Why? He doesn't like me that much.

"You bitch!" He got up but failed miserably.

"Touch me again and I'll break those fingers off you," I warned him. But before I could take a step away from him he wrapped his arms around me, I was struggling to get away from his grip as he licks my neck. I felt disgusting, he put his hands in my mouth so I couldn't make any noises. My body was shaking, scared of what was happening. I hate this life, his hands were gently crawling down my skirt, and when his hands came in contact with my thigh, I released a muffled moan. The door opened with full force revealing the bar's owner looking furious. I thought she would help me get away from this rapist but she did the opposite, she slapped me hard.

''You slut! I should have known that hiring you was a bad idea. You're fired!'' She shouted at me.

I didn't know what to do. This guy almost rapes me and I was the one getting yelled at.

I exited the bar fast wiping the tears from my cheeks but bumped into someone making me fall flat on my butt. I looked up and saw a white-haired lady with a built body.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Sorry about that, young lady." She looked sincere so I accepted her apology.

"It's fine ma'am." I smiled reassuring her, still wiping the tears that were left.

She took something out of her pocket and gave it to me. "Here is my card," she said. "If you need a job, call that number."