C H A P T E R 14

"I'd rather
Have you
Lie to me
Than
Leave me alone"

[January 31,2017  12:30 am]

"Grey!" A frantic voice reached Grey's ears as he yawned.

"Midnight... You called.."

"Listen, I am so sorry I didn't call you yesterday, I had homework-"

"What really happened, Midnight."

"Wha-what?" Her voice soft but frantic. Grey couldn't believed Midnight was actually lying to him. It was disappointing, but Grey knew if  she was lying (like he suspected) there would be a valid reason.

"Midnight. What really happened." Grey questioned, but his voice stated otherwise. He wasn't asking. He was declaring something. 

"I-"

"The truth."

"Grey..." Her voice weak causing Grey's hard posture to weaken. Anything but that.

"Midnight, I'm not asking you to tell me right now, but if you choose to tell me, please, it has to be the truth. Please."

"I'm sorry, Grey." Was all she said.

"Don't ever be sorry for something you're scared to do,Midnight" Grey said tiredly. "I was wrong to push you, but I need the truth from you princess, I won't push you to tell me, but please Midnight. If you're not ready tell me. I would rather wait than you spew out lies."

"I know,Grey. It's just... You might not like the truth if I told you."

"Did you do something wrong?" Grey asked softly, As if he was talking to a child.

"Some people think it's wrong." She mumbled causing Grey to chuckle.

"Midnight." Grey asked somewhat teasing,somewhat serious.

"Yes, it was wrong. But I wasn't the only one. Why do I always get blamed?"

"Oh,princess" Grey couldn't help but coo,missing the fact he called Midnight 'Princess'.

"Me and my friends snuck into their mom's party, and maybe drank a few, but it was all fun! I don't know why they're fussing over it."

"Midnight." Grey started out patiently. "What if one of you got hurt? Who would take the blame? Who would feel like it was their fault? One of you would be traumatized. And your parents would regret everything. You would regret everything."

"I... I didn't thought about it that way." She admitted softly. And Grey could just imagine her casting her eyes down in disappointment.

"Another reason they're blaming you is because they probably expected for you to be the responsible one." Grey Continued. "You do understand. Right, Midnight?"

"I guess."

Greg sighed. Now, just feeling tired.

"I've got to go. Night, Midnight."

"Goodnight, Grey."

And as Grey dropped the phone call a little message popped up causing him to feel at peace.

Midnight✨
-Thanks Grey, for guiding me. I promise I'll do better. 💕 night

He smiled.

- - - -

Hey guys! Hope you guys are having/ going to have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy life and look at the bright side☀️

What do y'all think about Night's behavior???

Also favorite artist??

Comment, like and share!

Have a wonderful day!

-@APrettyNerd