-03-

It's D-day.

The seniors that are graduating went up the stage one by one to collect their certificate from the Principal. Taeyeon sat at front row, anxiously waiting for her friends to go up the stage to get their certificate. Her mother was so happy for Heechul, she brought her own camera to take lots of pictures of Heechul and Taeyeon although it isn't even her own daughter who is graduating.

"You seem even more nervous than Heechul."her mother chuckled as she glanced at her own daughter who is glancing at the stage anxiously. Her mother noticed that Taeyeon has been looking left and right from time to time and fidgeting in her own seat.

"I have a really bad feeling that he is going to try and make this memorable."Taeyeon said softly. She has known Heechul for ten years, she knows what goes on his mind even if he's secretive about it. Her gut feeling is telling her that Heechul is not just going to leave the stage obediently after receiving his certificate.

"Speaking of the devil, there's Heechul."her mother said, preparing her camera. Taeyeon's eyes followed Heechul as he walked towards the Principal to receive his certificate. He had a proud grin on his face as he approached the principal, the subtle skip in his steps is giving out a 'I'm going to do something bad' vibe. Taeyeon could feel it as she stated to rub her palms together.

"Kim Heechul, you are finally graduating."the Principal said as he reached out his hand for Heechul to shake before handing over the certificate. Heechul just grinned at him as he shook his hand and grab the certificate. The Principal looked down at his palm as his face gradually crunched up in disgust. Heechul took the certificate and walked past the horrified Principal confidently.

"I saw that."She hissed at Heechul as he sat down beside her.

"Tissue please."Heechul reached out his gooey palm.

"Is that slime or glue? It's green."she said as she placed a few tissue papers on his palm.

"Don't worry, it's just slime."Heechul shrugged his shoulders. Taeyeon glanced back at the stage to see the Principal reluctantly wiping away the slime off his palm on his pants before shaking the next student's hand.

"Poor him."Taeyeon mumbled as she looked to her right, just in time to see Donghae and Jiyong walking towards them.

"Taeyeon-a, you still remember about our date right?"Donghae asked her.

"Er...yeah."Taeyeon nodded awkwardly when she noticed her mother widening her eyes at her, surprised to hear about the date. "Where again?"

"I will text you the address and time later."he winked at her before going back to sit down with Jiyong. She looked at Jiyong, wondering why he hasn't ask for a graduation gift yet. Among the three, she talked the least to Jiyong because he's mostly quiet around her. They do talk sometimes, but never a lot. Kwon Jiyong is the most mature one compare to the other two, he gives great advices, so because of that they still remained friends.

-

That night, Taeyeon left her house in a simple dress, deciding that showing up on a 'date', she should dress properly instead of her usual T-shirt and jeans. She reached the restaurant in a few minutes since it was quite close to her house. She took a seat at the table that is leaning against the window, so that she can entertain herself by looking outside the window while waiting for Donghae.

After a few minutes, she looked down at her phone to check the time. It has been ten minutes and he still hasn't show up yet. She heaved a sigh and looked out the window to see people passing by. She was surprised to see Jiyong through the window, he waved at her and came through the door.