-20-

"For this module, you all are required to do this assignment to pass."the lecturer said. "If you don't finish the assignment, don't even think about leaving this module and be ready to see me the next semester again. It's a final piece."she continued as she reached up to pull the slider down.

Taeyeon and her friends glanced at each other, knowing that it is a group assignment. They don't even need to speak to know that the four of them will be in a group together for this assignment.

"I will give each group a random song. And you are required to work with your group members to remix it into another genre. For example, a country song to a hip hop song. And you guys have to sing the song too in a different style according to the genre."she said. Taeyeon felt excited to do this assignment, it seems challenging enough to her. The lecturer then proceeded to talk about the plagiarism consequences if a student is caught plagiarizing another song.

"We are so lucky to have Taeyeon in our group."Irene said. "Taeyeon is good with the mixing software."

Taeyeon just smiled at the compliment and waited for the lecturer to tell them the due date and the submission format of the assignment.

"You have two weeks to finish this assignment. And I will randomly assign you all to groups of four."

"What?"Naeun gasped. "We won't be together."

"Heol..."Nana let out, annoyed with the lecturer already.

"I will post a google sheet later this afternoon, you guys can check who your group members are. And the group members have to automatically contact the group leader which is the first name on each groups."the lecturer said. "Understand?"

"Understood."the students replied incoherently.

-

"So when can we see your boyfriend? It's already a week since the semester started."Irene said, looking at Nana.

"I don't know. He's a very busy man."Nana said, rubbing on her arms subconsciously although it isn't cold at all. Taeyeon eyed Nana observantly, staring at Nana's arms when her long sleeves got rolled up a little.

"What happened to your arms?"Taeyeon asked, pointing at the bruises on Nana's forearms.

"I got into an accident last night. Fell off the stairs."Nana said.

"Oh..."Taeyeon trailed off as she eyed the bruise on Nana's forearm as she tried to cover it with her sleeve. 

Why would she want to hide it if she got it from an accident?

"Oh my god. Taeyeon is in the same group as Byun Baekhyun."Irene said, showing the others the screen on her phone, catching Taeyeon's attention. "She is the only girl in her group."

"What? Let me see."Taeyeon said as she glanced at the screen, her name is written underneath Byun Baekhyun's column. "So he's the group leader."she mumbled.

"His contact number is there. Just contact him."Naeun said, nudging Taeyeon in the waist teasingly. While Taeyeon was being hesitant, Naeun grabbed Taeyeon's phone and punched in the password and went to her contacts straightaway. 

"How did you know my password?"Taeyeon asked her, peering over her friend's shoulder.

"It's easy to track which number you press."Naeun said as she saved Baekhyun's number into Taeyeon's phone. "They probably alreaedy created a group chat and are waiting for you. Be quick."

"Fine. Fine."

-

Unknown Number :