-22-

Taeyeon woke up with a headache, luckily today is a Sunday, so she has no class. She walked out from her room to see her parents dining at the table.

"What time is it?"she croaked as her throat feels scratchy. She narrowed her eyes at the clock hanging on the wall above the dining table. "I overslept."she stated to her parents.

"You came home drunk last night."her mother said. "I made hangover soup for you."

"Thank you mother."Taeyeon said as she plopped down on her seat next to her father. She was worried that her father will scold her for coming home drunk, but he hasn't said a word yet. "How did I come home last night?"she asked, finding it hard to remember what happened last night.

"By an Uber. The driver said that a young man, probably a friend of yours, called a cab for you."her mother said, sitting down in front of her. "That was nice of your friend."

"A friend.."Taeyeon trailed off, piecing the memories from last night together. She let out a soft gasp when she remembered what happened last night, causing her parents to look at her. "Argh...why did I have to bring up the past?"she groaned as she buried her face into her palms.

"Why? Is something wrong?"her mother asked, looking concerned.

"It's nothing."Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. "Erm I am going out with Heechul and the gang later. Since he's back in Korea."

"Are you still having a headache?"her mother asked her.

"No mum. I'm fine."

-

"So then...I met this western girl and we hung out. But when we got drunk, I ended up sitting on the bed and listening to her crying about her not so happy break up with her ex-boyfriend in the motel."Heechul finished his story of his encounter during his travels in Europe.

Taeyeon just laughed at that story, Heechul always had been a good listener.

"Honestly who would believe the former school's biggest bully can be so soft for girls."Donghae said as he took a sip out from his coke. "No wonder all you get are girl friends and not a girlfriend."

"I'm just surprised you two haven't get one either. You got discharged from the military almost for a year now and you are still single. And Jiyong, when are you going to make your move?"Heechul asked them, throwing the diss back at them. "And Taeyeon, there are so many guys in Kyunghee University and you haven't found one decent guy yet?"

Donghae just glared at Heechul playfully while Jiyong shrugged his shoulders and casually leaned back against his chair. Which means that only Taeyeon is going to be answering his question.

"Too focus with my studies. I don't have time for guys."Taeyeon said.

"I bet you get to know a lot of guys especially during group assignments. Don't you have that one evil lecturer who loves to torture her students by arranging the groups for the students?"Heechul asked. That question easily made Taeyeon choke on her drink. "Aye....there is eh?"

Taeyeon felt her cheeks go warm as she reached her palms up to cover her blushed cheeks. "Do you remember Byun Baekhyun?"she asked Heechul, gaining the other two guys' attention.

"Yeah that rich dude. Why?"

"He joined this semester and he is one of my group members. We kinda talked, but only about the group assignment. And I don't know, I think seeing him triggered something in me."Taeyeon confessed.

"Triggered what?"Heechul smirked and quickly glanced at Jiyong to see his reaction and back to Taeyeon. 

"It got my heart pounding. And I am not sure if it's because I am nervous to see him as we haven't seen each other for two years or I...like him more than a friend."Taeyeon's voice went softer and softer as she admitted to her friends that she likes a guy.