.

Hey guys,

If you haven't notice it yet, I haven't been active lately and it's been a week since I updated this story.

The truth is, I lost the motivation to write. Every time I open the draft, I just stare blankly at it. It's hard for me to write because I'm distracted. My mind is cloudy and I suddenly forgot how to write properly.

My mental is unstable. I constantly feel anxious and insecure. I watch YouTube all day to pass the time, to distract myself from thinking about my studies.

It's anothwr new semester for me, and I never knew how important friends are to be until I was alone. I'm alone in most of my classes because my friends study a different course from mine.

When I'm in class, I automatically shut down when I see a lot of unfamiliar faces.

And listening to the lecturers talk about what qualities you must have to become this and that after you graduate university, it worries me.

It makes me think questions like, "Why did I take advertising as my major when I am not outspoken enough?"

Honestly I took up advertising to challenge myself, but now I am not sure if I can handle it.

I have been looking for advices from the internet and I started meditating whenever my worries come back to haunt me. I use music to calm myself down at times, especially when I can't sleep.

And I'm feeling better and better about myself now, so don't worry :)

P. S I will continue this story, I just need some time to think.

Happy April Fools to anyone who thought I'm going to discontinue this story!