-10-

During recess, Tiffany and Taeyeon stayed in class to discuss about their next assignment. 

"So are you friends with Baekhyun?"asked Tiffany.

Taeyeon sighed and looked up from the paper. "No."

"Okay. Just making sure."

"Making sure that Baekhyun still belongs to all of the girls in school?"Taeyeon couldn't help but snap sarcastically. "I can't believe the girls in this school go crazy for one guy."she scoffed.

"I'm not like those girls. Just warning you for your sake, you don't want to mess with those girls."Tiffany said.

"Oh. Okay."Taeyeon was taken aback by Tiffany who isn't one of Baekhyun's obsessive fangirls.

"Yah Fany-a."some girl shouted from the door, causing the both of them to look towards the entrance. "It's recess, what are you doing there with that?"the girl asked rudely, referring to Taeyeon as an object.

"Coming."Tiffany stood up and started to pack her stuff into her bag.

"We will continue the discussion tomorrow then."Taeyeon said, standing up herself.

"You wanna join us for lunch?"Tiffany asked her.

"No thanks."Taeyeon forced a smile on her face, she rather spend her time alone in the music room.

"Okay then, bye!"Tiffany waved at her before skipping away to join her friend.

-

Everthing was served to Baekhyun on a silver platter ever since he was born. He has everything. He had people kissing up to him to become his friend. Never had he ever felt ignored.

At first when Taeyeon reluctantly answers him, he thought that she is just shy. But as days goes by, he's got a feeling that she hates him. It's normal for some kids to hate him because he's rich and he has everything, he's used to it. But Taeyeon was different.

She listens to every single thing he says. Unlike some people, he felt that she genuinely cares about him. It felt nice talking to her.

"Hey Baekhyun, snap out of it."Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of Baekhyun.

"Huh?"

"We are planning to go for bowling later. You wanna come?"Chanyeol asked him.

"Uh...no thanks. I have to study."Baekhyun declined the invitation, just like how he has been declining to hang out with them after school all week.

"We didn't see you as a nerd. Why are you suddenly so obsessed with your studies?"Kibum asked, looking annoyed. "God it's getting boring. Come up with another excuse or just tell us that you don't wanna hang out with us."

"Kibum..."Minho nudged him to tell him to keep quiet.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I have to help out my father."Baekhyun said.

"Oh! Another excuse?"Kibum scoffed.

"I'm telling the truth. I-"Baekhyun paused. "I don't even have to explain myself if you don't believe me. See you guys tomorrow."Baekhyun turned around and walked out of the school's doors.

Baekhyun thought the friendships he is going to make in this new school will last. Making friends isn't that hard for others but it has always been hard for him. And by friendships he means true friendships, friends that care about him no matter what his family background is. 

These guys aren't to blame, they don't understand and don't know about the pressure he has on his shoulders. He only has himself to blame. Baekhyun sat down on the bench as he waited for the next bus to arrive. He was late to the bus station because he had to ask the teacher for extra homework.