Epilogue

When Kim Taeyeon received a message from Tiffany Hwang, a friend back in high school, she was very surprised.

They were never close although they did one assignment together. Taeyeon never felt connected with her because she had a feeling that Tiffany was just using her to get good grades. And she had always felt that Tiffany is the kind of girl who is secretly manipulative and cunning to use other people to make her job easier.

After graduating high school, Taeyeon thought she would never ever contact Tiffany again.

Tiffany Hwang :

Heyyyy Taeyeon~

Long time no chat!

Wanna meet up this Saturday?

Our senior class hosted a reunion dinner.

And I thought you should come since you

missed two of the reunion dinners held

last year and the year before.

Are you not in the group chat?

You :

Ah hey Tiffany, long time no chat :)

Erm,

I didn't feel like getting in touch with

the rest of my classmates as I never

talked to them much anyway.

Thanks for inviting me,

but I will have to politely decline :)

Tiffany Hwang :

awwww... come on!

You should come!

Everyone was wondering where you went

during the reunion dinner last year!

Taeyeon anxiously chewed on her bottom lip, wondering if she should go. She already forgot who her classmates were during her senior year in high school, and her classmates never liked her anyway, so why should she meet them?

They were probably wondering why she didn't turn up because they wanted to see how her life turned out after two years. What a great opportunity for them to mock the loner of the class!

"What are you thinking?" her boyfriend asked, hovering over her shoulder to look at her phone. She jumped and spun around to hit him in the chest.

"Don't come up from behind me like that, you scared me!"

"Mian..." he stuck out his tongue slightly as he grinned at her innocently. "But why is your classmate asking you to go to the reunion dinner? You were only in the same class as them for around three months anyway."

"Yeah...after that I went homeschooling. I'm surprised someone from that class even remembers me," she mumbled. "Didn't you get invited? You were in that class too."

"Ah...I changed my phone number ever since. I don't want them to bother me especially after everyone found out who I am. Some even asked me for a chance to get a job in my company."

"Ohh... Should I go?"

"I think you should. Maybe after meeting them, you can let those bad memories in the past live in the past," Baekhyun said, nodding thoughtfully. He then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave it an encouraging squeeze before adding, "And please report to me about what happened during the dinner."