-12-

Taeyeon looked up from her notes when she felt someone staring at her. She caught a guy who is sitting a few seats away from her looking her way. She averted her eyes back to her book, finding it weird that the new guy in class is staring at her. Does she have something on her face?

She slowly looked up from her book again and their eyes met again.

Why is this guy staring at me?

"Hey Kim Taeyeon."Tiffany suddenly came and sat beside her, causing Taeyeon to look away from that guy.

"Oh hey."

"Do you know that Lee Sungyeol has a crush on you?"Tiffany whispered excitedly.

"Who is that?"she asked.

"That new guy who came here yesterday."Tiffany replied.

Ah...so that is why he was staring at me, she thought.

"He's good-looking and tall. The height difference between you two will be so cute."Tiffany said, smiling widely. "I can set you up a date with him if you want."Tiffany giggled.

"No, no."Taeyeon rejected the offer nervously.

"Oh come on, it will be a great experience for you."Tiffany nudged her playfully.

Baekhyun who is sitting right in front of Taeyeon, silently listens to their conversation although it was unintentional at first. But he couldn't help but listen to their conversation when he heard about Taeyeon's new admirer.

"Yah Baekhyun! What are you still doing in class? It's break time."Chanyeol shouted from the door.

"What? It's not break time yet."Baekhyun said as he glanced at the time on the wall.

"The teachers are all having a meeting right now. So we are all free to roam around school. The prefects aren't guarding us right now."Chanyeol explained.

"Then where are you guys planning to go? There is no where to go in school aside from the cafeteria."Baekhyun said.

"We are planning to visit the girl in Class C."Kibum said.

"Kibum wants to ogle at the hottie in Class C. You wanna come?"Minho asked him.

"Uh sure."Baekhyun said, although he isn't even interested in staring at other girls from other classes, that just isn't his favorite thing to do now. But it seems like something people his age does in high school, so he decided to follow them to fit in.

As the group of boys left the class, Taeyeon stared at the back of Baekhyun's head. He's always around people, never alone. She wondered when is the right time to approach him and apologize to him about ignoring him.

After talking to the counsellor, it made her realise how important Baekhyun's existence is in her life. She decided to try taking the risk, a few threats won't get to her since the girls in this school aren't known for violence.

-

Taeyeon had always find it hard to look in front when she walks, because she's afraid of making awkward encounters with stranger on the way.

She kept her eyes firmly at the ground until she reached the restroom. When she went in, there were two girls chatting with each other while fixing their make up in front of the mirror. They glanced at her as she quickly went into one of the stalls.

"Sulli-a, do you think that this shade suits me better? Or this one?"one of the girls asked her friend. 

"This one. It looks more natural."Sulli replied.