-33-

"Wow, what's with that smile on your face?"

Taeyeon shut the door of her locker close before turning back to see her boss who is also Jiyong's older sister, Kwon Dami, standing at the entrance of the staff locker room.

"I recognize that smile. You are in love. Excited for a date tonight?"Kwon Dami asked, smiling teasingly at her.

"Unnie," Taeyeon whined cutely at her. "Yes it's a date," she admitted and laughed nervously.

"So your boyfriend is going to pick you up from here?" she asked and Taeyeon nodded. "Where are you guys going? It's already 10 p.m."

"I don't know. He said it is a secret and I won't know until I reach there."

"Tsk tsk, be careful Taeyeon-a. Make sure you text someone your location when you reach there. Not saying that I don't trust Byun Baekhyun-ssi, it's just a precaution everyone should take in case something happens."

"Okay, thanks for looking out for me unnie."

"No problem," her boss smiled at her as she gave her a friendly pat on the back. "I will see you next Monday~"

"Okay, I will be leaving then. Bye unnie!"

Taeyeon grabbed her bag and went for the exit. She checked her phone because she felt it buzz in her bag earlier while she was talking to her boss. There were three messages from Baekhyun.

Baek <3 :

Your highness, your ride has arrived. [21:55]

LMAO just saw Jiyong, he said hi. [21:58]

He told me you went into the locker room 10 minutes ago. 

R u stuck in there? [22:00]

She smiled at her phone and looked up to see Baekhyun leaning against his car as he started to text his fourth message to her.

"I'm here, I'm here."

He looked up at the sound of her voice and a bright grin spreaded across his face. He turned around to open the car door for her and close it after she entered the car.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a secret."

"You are not going to kidnap me are you?"she joked. "Ah...I should listen to Dami unnie, better send the location I am going to a friend."

He chuckled and added, "It's a secret place and you are going to be the only person to know about that place."

"You mean I am special?"

"Not anymore if you send the location to your friend," he teased.

"Hmph."

He smiled mischievously as she shoved her phone back into her purse. 

"So are you taking me out on a date? Where are we heading?"

"You will know when you reach there. Hint, it's a quiet place."

"Quiet place? A secret place..."she started to think deeply about the location of their date. "Your house?"she asked quietly, blushing when she mentioned it. They just started dating not long ago, could it be that he's already bringing her to his house?

Although she doesn't mind, she can trust him after all, but she felt like if they are going to his house, they should at least go through three dates.

Instead of replying, he just laughed at her. She pretended to look offended and stared at him with a sharp look.

"It's somewhere private, but definitely not my house," he said. "I mean, if you want to come, you are always invited," he smirked, amused when her cheeks blushed even deeper.