Introduction.

Hey lovelies, I am re writing this book and I hope you enjoy it but of course you have to add it to you reading list to get updates.🤗🤗🤗

I am very sure we all have something we are already imagining in our heads since we have read the blurb but unfortunately, the key for the twist in plot is my hands (Laughs evily) so I might just decide to kill my characters, make them fall in love or even make them run mad😂😂😂 but of course I won't do that.

I am sure we all know the usual drill.

>No negative comment or insult on my characters, we are all different and so just because you think she did something wrong doesn't mean it's wrong to him or her.

>No insulting of people in the comment section, we all have different views. If you can't make someone see your view then ignore.

>Please and please, always comment and vote. It's my source of Joy 😭😭, I love seeing the notifications and replying your comments.

>Any resemblance to character, dead or living isn't intentional. It's all fictional.

>Answering the question of the chapter is important, I want to know you guys are following me and not just reading. It's a way for us to communicate and I think that's nice. Let's make use of it.

>Lastly, Do not copy my book. It is copyrighted, if you do copy it😈😈😈I know some set of people to call for you, they are going to come over to your house and beat you mercilessly.
©Olamiji banks.

😂😂😂That's all for now, enjoy the story, vote and comment along the way😘😘😘
You can also follow me and check out my other stories.

Love Y'all.