Drunk??!

One glass turned two and two turned three until I couldn't stand on my own anymore, I felt funny and I couldn't fully understand what Tolu was saying anymore. I kept on laughing at every little word he said and that was when I knew something was wrong.

"You are drunk." My subconscious yelled while I tried to understand my confused self.

"What's drunk?" I muttered aloud as I ignored my subconscious and focused instead on the handsome guy in front of me. He looked so edible and interesting that I wanted to know every thing and every part of him.

"Let's dance." I said.

"Really, can you even stand on your own." He said as i pouted and shouted but ended up whining like a little baby with incoherent words

"I'm.... n...ooo...ttt dr...uuu....nk." I said.

"Okay, if you say so." He replied licking his full lips as I wondered what it would feel like to use my tounge instead. I giggled at my stupidity.

"Let's dance." I said struggling to stand up as I finally gained my equilibrium.

He stood up with me as we started to dance to the hip hop music which i have never heard before. Surprisingly, he was a good dancer as he danced the latest styles to the music. Soon, we grew bolder as we danced against each other and started rocking.

I had expected to feel weird but I didn't and slowly, I accepted his invitation and I started rocking him real hard. My drunkenness acted as a catalyst as i grew more bolder and tease him. I felt his member grow hard a few minute later and though I hesitated for a moment, it wasn't to pull away but instead it was to decide if I wanted to touch it and know what it actually felt like.

I don't know what got into me as I slowly lowered my hands to his member and he inhaled sharply. I ran his length with my hands and in the blink of an eye, he kissed me and I freezed.

"He freaking kissed me!!!" I yelled internally as i cringed at the loud voice, I relaxed as I kissed him back and before I knew it, we were full blown making out in public but fortunately for me, 90 percent of the people in the bar seem wasted.

"Let's get out of here." he muttered, his mouth still on mine and my body grew hotter and hotter as he did strange things and murmured strange words to me in his car, I buckled against him and soon I was begging.

"What for?" I don't know but all I remembered last was opening my legs up to him and feeling a rising sensation before my body finally shut down.

****
I woke up in a start as I looked around wondering where I am. I looked around trying to gauge where I was before I noticed I was naked and I felt sore, I looked down at myself as memories from last night came rushing back and I winced.

"I had sex!!!" The revelation was staggering as I tried to recall the previous night event.

"Did we use protection?  My mom will be so disappointed in me, Did Tolu enjoyed it,  Does that mean we ate dating now...." several thought ran through my brain as I stood up gently only to feel a little sore down there but I took measured steps till I got to the bathroom.

I knocked assuming Tolu was there but when I received no answer after knocking thrice, I opened the door and I was surprised to meet it empty.

"Where is he?" I wondered.

"Couldn't he have at least tell me he was leaving or stuff?" I ask myself aloud.

"Maybe he didn't want to disturb me. Awwn, that's so sweet of him." I Muttured blushing but little did I know I was deceiving myself.

I decided to take my bath and get ready to leave the room,  I took a shower then brought out the legging from yesterday and the change of top I had brought in Case I wasn't comfortable in the other one. I remove my phone from my bag, inputting my password as I saw 3 missed calls and a message.

"I left early this morning, thank you for last night and I won 😉😉😉." I read the message from Tolu.

"Wait what!  That's all. No I love you's or any shown concern or affection." I wondered irritably as I carried my bag and left the room. Trying to locate the way out, I finally realized I was in motel and I felt so cheap and embarrassed as I felt like a cheap prostitute.

"Well, there's no use crying over spilt milk." my subconscious shrugged.

"Sarah, Sarah, Sarah..." I heard my name as I freezed.

"Yee!!!... I'm in soup, I hope it's just a random person ooh." I prayed.

~~~~
A'N: Hello lovely readers, an update is here and though I'm cringing at my attempt at writing a sex scene but I have shaa wrote it and you have read it.
Thank you for reading. I figured since Sarah was innocent, it would be nice to try to explain in her own words how the sex went and besides, not everyone is poetic or so fluent in explaining jare.

Anyways, I hope you loved it. Don't forget to vote and comment. What do you think is coming next, I'm very sure you will be surprised and some will be angry because this is not the fantasy happy ending story you thought it was. Sorry!!

Read on to know more. Bye!!!!