First Attempt To Be Notice.

Chapter 3

I laid on the cold floor all alone in the dark so I got up and dust myself off and walked out the room. When I walked out into the halls I was meet with darkness, there I was all alone in the pitch black halls the school was empty at this point all the teachers and students have already gone home. So I continued to walked among the halls and tired to find the nearest door possible, but of course it was no use so I sat on the cold tile floor and started coming up with a plan to get out of this fucked up situation. I lead my head slowly back into the locker and started to think an idea popped up in my mind as I remembered I have my phone on me so I dogged deep into my pants pockets and flit around for my phone, when I finally got it I took it out and called my bestie Nova I come pick me up, but as I dialled her number my piece of shit of a phone decided to die on me "just fucking great I thought to myself, and shoved it back inside my pocket and got up and walked around the halls looking for an open door. When I finally found one I pushed it to see it has already become dark out I cursed underneath my breath and continued to walk but I was met with bright headlights in my face so I quickly placed my hands in front my face to shield the brightness. "Hey! Someone called out!" "Who's there I replied back?" "giggling" don't be silly it's me she respond!" "Who's me I answered back?" "Really Camille she replied with annoyance in her voice. As my eyes finally adjust to the light I could see it was Kendra A smile broke across my face as I walked up towards her car, "what are you doing here I asked her?" "While I was waiting for you duh she replied and gave me a flirtatious wink. I was a little taking back with the wink but I just let it slid and relaxed into the seat, the drive was long to my house but I just remembered I never told her my address so I decided to speak up, "um Kendra?" "Mmmm she replied!" "Where are you going I never told you where I lived but I can Direct to towards it if you want I told her!" She let out a cute giggle and said "I'm not taking you home silly she replied!" "Your not I asked with a shaking breath!" "Oh relax she told me and slowly touched my exposed leg I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks as I felt a blush coming on and naughty stuff forming into my mind. I took a deep breath and replied "so where are you taking me then?"She looked at me form the corner of her eye and said "my place of course!" I started to get nervous when she said I've never been to her house before yank she's doesn't even know I like her no one even knows I'm gay in this school, alright no stop it Camille your over thinking everything maybe it's nothing serious or maybe she needs help with some homework, ya that's it she needs help with some homework, as I continued to repeat those words in my head I didn't realize that Kendra was talking to me. "Camille where here she told me tapping my leg to get my attention!" "Huh! I replied! "I said where here!" "Oh great I told her and got out the car. As she walked in front of me I couldn't help but check her out I looked at her from head to toe and fuck she was a site for sore eyes she was absolutely breath taking but of course I knew that there was nothing more that was going to happen between us, because I'm a lesbian and she's straight, she has a boyfriend and I'm in the shadows I can't break up a relationship just for my selfish needs. I guess I just gotta stay in the dark so in that guess stay in the friend-zone.