Behind Closed Doors

Chapter 10

She started kissing me and slowly leading me towards Kendra bed when my feet touch it she pushed me on it and started crawling on top of me. "I've been waiting to do this for a long time she told me with lustful eyes!" I laid there trying to catch my breath and replied "waiting for what exactly?" "You really have no clue do you she asked?" "No clue of what I asked her dumbfounded again?" She took a deep breath and said "I've liked you since the beginning Camille but you were just to blinded with Kendra's  loves to see it she replied with a hurt and sad tone in her voice. "So if you were so in love with me back then why are you waiting till now to tell me this huh I asked!" "Because Kendra's was still in the picture but now that she isn't I can do this she leaned in gently and caressed her hands around my body her fingertips tracing down my bar to my underwear when her hands reached my thighs she slipped them off and spread my legs open, "just relax she told me and moved her head in between my thighs I shiver as she flicked her tongue on my clit, "I don't think we should be doing this I moaned out!" "I'm Better sure you don't want me to stop do you?" She replied! "I moaned and bite my lips and breath out "nooo!!" She smirked and continued to suck and lick my clit grabbing onto the sheets as I arched my back upwards making her grab on tightly onto my hips as she slowly but gently slid two fingers into my virgin. Moans left my lips as I begged her for more and plead for her not to stop as she finger fucked my pussy she took her thumb and slowly rotated in a Circular Motion as I closed my eyes and bite my lips. "Scream for me Camille make the neighbours hear how naughty you are she whispered seductively in my ear!" "Ahh I moaned out!" "Does this feel good she asked?" "Yes it's feels so amazing I screamed out!" "Oh ya! So then come form me baby she whispered yelled!" "Cum for me hard all over her sheets!" "I'm soon going to cum please don't stop!" As I was about to reach my climax I heard the door open and close and a voice under the room. "Camille! Baby I'm home!" I snapped my eyes opened and replied to Nikki who is she calling baby?" "You she told me slipping her finger out of me and sucking My juices off her fingers. I let out a laugh and that's when I started to hear the heels coming up the stairs, "What are we going to do Nikki fake screamed in a Panic?" I couldn't help but laugh and replied "nothing!" Two can play at this game, and sat up form the bed and waited for her to come bursting threw those doors. When I heard the doorknob wiggle and a soft creek... I lead there and looked up at the door to see Kendra with a smile on her face drop the moment she saw her best friend in my room with me and my underwear off and on the floor. "What's going on in here! She screamed!" I looked at Kendra and towards Nikki and replied not much how's you and your boyfriend I told her dryly?" She opened and closed her mouth and I got off the bed and walked over towards Nikki and took her face in the palms of my hands and passionately kissed her lips and sucked on her neck hard leaving a huge love bite in it's place.