The Lies And Secrets!!

Chapter 22

I laid in bed waiting for Kendra to come in the room when I hear her close the front door and her footsteps coming up the stairs I sat up and looked towards the door. As she walked in, there was a huge smile on my face and she just chuckled and walked in.

"I see someone's eager to see me!" she said  closing the door

I bite my lips as I respond "of course I'm eager to see you your mine I want you in this bed right know!"

"Oh really and why's that?"  she asked walking slowly towards me

"Because I love you!"  I told her looking down on the ground scared to see what her Expression would be.

"You love me?" she asked

I looked up form the ground and replied "yes Kendra I love you!"

She gave me a bright smile and jumped on the bed and started looking into my eyes.

"What are you looking at?"  I told her

"You!"  she replied leaning in and kissing my lips once again making my head spin,

"So do you like what you see?" I asked her Nibbling on her earlobe

"One hundred Percent!" she moaned out making me smirk in the process.

"Kendra I need to ask you something?" I told her, pulling away form her and looking into her eyes,

"Oh ok what is it?" he asked

"Are you lying to me?" I replied with a serious face,

"What do you mean if I'm lying to you?" she asked confused

"I'm asking you, are you only giving me half of my memories and hiding the other half for who knows what?" I asked her,

She shakes her head and replied" of course not babe I'll never lie to you!"

"Alright so Who was that girl at the door you where talking to?" confronted, "are you cheating on me I asked her?" in the break of tears.

"Oh god no babe I'll never cheat on you I love you so much to do that!" she replied

"Alright!" I replied whipping my tears and kissed her on the lips.

"How about I make you feel better would you like that?" she asked me giving me a seductive look

"What do you mean what do you have in mind ?" I asked

"Just lay down and I'll do all the work!" she told me pushing me flat on the bed and going in between my legs, she took off her clothes and then mine and spread my legs opened, she put her head in between my legs and slowly took off my panties with her teeth.

When she opened my legs wide enough she slowly but softly started to lick my clit I let out a moan of pleasure as my toes slowly started to curl, I pushed her face deeper into my virgin and ride her face up and down.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out

"Yes baby scream for me!" she replies

"Don't Stop Kendra I moaned out!" loudly

"Yes baby I'll never stop!" she replied

"I think I'm going to cum!" I scream out

"Not yet!" she said bring her head up form under me

"Why not?"  I replied sadly,

"Because?"  And with that she slid two fingers inside and I gripped the bed sheets as I let out a moan her finger moving softly inside as her tongue flicked my clit up and down.

"Oh Fuck!" I Moaned out

"Cum for me baby!" she replied seductively

"Oh god!"  I screamed out as I was on the urge of Cummings all over her fingers.

"I'm Cumming!" I screamed I'm right there, she finger fuck me harder.

And that's what she did Kendra moved her fingers in rapid speed on till Camille cum all over her fingers and hand she slowly slid her fingers out and placed them in her mouth and licked them clean off she then bend her head in between her legs and licked her pussy lips clean.

When the moon was now shining it's brightest Camille and Kendra looked at each other and whispered "I love you!" And with that they fall asleep in each other's arms.