The Silent Room

Chapter 7

"What she replied still looking right at my naked body?" "I'm taking a bath and you just walked in while I'm naked full with bubbles I replied! "Would you mind if I join you she asked with a sinister smirk on her face?" "WHATTT!!! I screamed!!!!! A stocked looked was placed on her face as she replied "never mind I'll just come back when your done!" I got up Quickly from the bath and ran towards the door closing it and slipping to the ground in the process. "Are you ok she asked me crouching down beside me?" "No I think I sprained my ankle I told her!" whizzing in pain, "come on let me help you up and I'll help you take your bath she told me!" I gulp nervously and took her hand as I got up form off the cold tile floor I rapped an arm around her shoulders and hopped across the room towards the bath. She slowly placed me inside and walked over towards the sink and slowly started taking off her clothes, I couldn't look away as I watched her hands touch every inch of her body, wishing those were my hands instead of hers. When she fully took off all her clothes I turned my head towards the other and waited for her to get in, "when are you looking away i know you were looking at me she replied!" "What I said with a fake shocked tone in my voice and turned back around to see she was getting inside the tub. "What are you doing I stuttered?" "Keeping you Company what else does it look like I'm doing she replied went duh tone in her voice. "Are you sure this is a good idea I asked her?" "Ya what's the problem where best friend no she asked?" "Yes your right we are!" "Ok so what's the problem she asked?" "I Singed and replied "I have a confession to tell you!" "Alright what is it she asked looking into my eyes?" I took a deep breath and blurted out "I don't know how you'll acted afterwards but here it goes I'm gay I told her putting my head down!" I waiting for her to scream and throw but none of that happened so I lifted up my head and looked into her eyes and waited for her response. "I already knew she told me!" "What I asked her shocked!" "Ya i already knew and I have a confession to make with you too she replied!" "Oh alright what is it I asked her?" "I have wet dreams about you she said shyly!" "Oh really know! I asked her with a flirtatious smirk on my face!" She shyly turned her face and looked towards the door I placed my hand underneath her chin and turned her face towards me, "don't look away form me there's no need to by shy towards me I told her!" She smiled and looked into my eyes will biting her lips i slowly started to lean in and gently placed my lips upon her soft sweet lips closing my eyes I deepened the kiss between us and grabbed her hips pulling her closer towards me. As our lips moved inSync with each other she let out a soft moan and that moan caused me to softly smirk with our kiss but of course nothing every last forever because right while we Where in the moment her phone started ringing form the other room, "mmm just get it later I told her in between kisses!" "It couldn't be my mom or something she told me!" I let go of her lips and said "go get it it's time for me to get out anyway I told her!" She peeked my cheek and hop out the tub and ran out the bathroom door and into the room. I took this opportunity to started getting out so as I got out the tub and rapped a towel around my body I heard the door open and Kendra walking out with a sad look on her face, "what's wrong I asked her?" "That's wasn't my mom she told me!" "Ok so who was it I asked her?" She gave me a sad look and replied Derek!" I looked at her and walked right pass her and headed towards my room but she grabbed my hands and pulled me back towards her and said "Camille wait!" "What I screamed at her!!!" She looked startled when I yelled at her but covered it up with a small smile and said "he's taking me out on a date with brightness in her eyes. I walked up closer towards her and replied congratulations and good luck and pulled my hands form her grip and walked into my bedroom slamming the door hard in the process.