It's Time To Go Miss!!

Chapter 19

Kendra

I was awoken by a loud beeping and five voices shouting in the room I jumped up and screamed "what's going on?" "Miss you need to leave one of the nurse says!" "No I'm not leaving on till I know what's going on I screamed!" The nurses shakes her head and slowly pulls me out the room I started to kick and scream for them to let me go when I didn't hear the beeping any-longer I knew that I was far form the her room. The nurses let me go and replied ma'am go wait in the waiting room!" I rolled my eyes and walked out. It's now 3am in the morning and still no words form the nurses or doctors I was about to give up when the nurse form earlier comes walking in, "I have some bad news to tell you miss!" I looked at her with my breath caught in my throat and replied "What is it?" "She lost a lot of blood that's why the machine started beeping because she was going into cardiac arrest!" I looked at her with an opened mouth and replied "is she alright now?" The nurse gave me a sad look and responded "not really she's still in a coma but we'll need to do a blood transplant she's lost to much blood and if we don't get it soon she will die she told me and walked out the room. I took my phone and started calling her parents but of course no one answered I tried calling her brother the phone kept ringing I was about to give up when I heard a raspy voice come on the phone, "chase I replied with a choked up tone?" "What's wrong Kendra he replied now wide awake!" "It's your sister I told him she needs a blood transfusion and if she doesn't get it soon she'll die I told him bawling at this point!" "Ok! Calm down I'm on my way babe he told me!" "Please hurry Chase! I replied, And hanged up the phone. A few hours later chase came running in the hospital and ran up towards the front desk asking which room is Camille's in the nurse told him to calm down and started asking if he was a relative he told her yes in a angry tone and she told him to hold on and wait in the waiting room she'll call the doctor right on in. He took a deep breath and walked inside and saw me siting he smiled at me and ran over towards me and hugged me, tears fall down both our faces as we held on to each other for dear life, "what's going on he asked me?" "She got into a car accident when she saw the both of us together and she lost a lot of blood they need to give her a blood transfusion I told him when I looked up and saw the doctor I slowly let go of chase and wiped my tears as the doctor came up towards us and asked "so you must be the brother?" Chase shakes his head and replied yes!" "Alright  do you think you have the same blood type as your sister he asked him?" Chase shakes his head and responds "yes"!, "alright let's get going the doctor said and chase follows him, I just stood there in the waiting room praying that , Camille was ok I looked up at the ceiling "please be alright Camille I can't lose you not now not ever!"i said, I laid down on the chair, and fell asleep with tears once again rolling down my face.